Boring party

Recap:

With that, I stood up, turning around, only to find myself blocked by a wall. Wait, it's not a wall-I raised my head to find...

My demon, my Sanu, my handsome boyfriend.

*****************************************

Sanu POV :

That's it, I'm done with these people at the party.

But I'm proud of my divine; she isn't the one who needs help but knows how to treat people the way they should be treated.

As she did now to Sharma's daughter, showing her the place where she belongs.

It was our time to finish the performance, and we are free to leave this party. I had some plans, or should I say a surprise for my love.

When I reached our table, I noticed that Jini was the one speaking. Should I say more like putting the girl in front of her in her place? Still, people don't know her identity, except a few close individuals. Because she is determined that whatever name or pride comes, it should be in her name.

Uff... I come out of thoughts when a feather-light body dashes into me; instantly, I know it was her, and automatically, my hands go around her waist, securing her in my arms.

"Be careful, my love," I whisper in her ears, and she lifts her head and smiles.

"Thank you, my lovely demon," she whispers back.

Soon, we were brought out of our thoughts when the announcer announced our names to perform.

She looks around, seeing everyone's gazes on us. She moves a step back away from me, but, being me, proud of my girl, I interlock our hands. She looks confused but doesn't remove her hands from mine.

We move to the platform to perform with our interlocked hands, confirming that all the rumors of us dating are true, indirectly because, after every individual here, is going to fall in love with JINI's performance.

As we reach the platform, already set up with our instruments, and when I look at her before leaving her hands gently and reconfirming I'm near her, still, she finishes our performance and takes our place.

To be honest, I know our performance will be great, but there is this feeling inside me that things are going to happen, not exactly knowing what it is, making me go insane. I'm never this person, but when it comes to my divine and her safety on the cliff, it makes me feel angry and restless.

I made sure I was at home most of the time after I found out that Tahir family is on track with human trafficking and searching for another person.

What's making me angrier is that Varun has constantly been escaping from all our tracks and is close to Jini. Recently, I received information regarding him officially taking care of their family's business and introducing him to the public.

I don't give fuck about that, but if he takes over the legal ones, he would even take the unofficial or illegal business too. Which means he will soon be involved in trafficking and drugs.

Jini might be his target, as long as I have dug into this information, Varun has already set a target on someone else.

We were this close to finding the person, but the data was blank, and their firewalls were brought up again. To stay on the safer side, I have done my best to keep all my securities high.

With the last chord, we finish our performance, and her satisfied smile makes it clear that we did our best performance. We receive a standing ovation, and the girls around were burning out in jealousy when their partners were literally ogling over my lovely beautiful lady.

I'm very proud that the woman next to me has been in my life and will be forever in my life. Though I have to be more possessive over the fact where these men are watching what's mine.

There is only one thing I have to remember: even if they try to approach or speak to her, they would need a lifetime to even impress her.

So they could try however they want to, she knows where she belongs, and I know where I belong. We belong to each other; no one could come between us.

Even if they try, they would be six feet under, even if they think about it.

I'm a mad man when it comes to her. For her, I could create a world and destroy it into thin air where it doesn't exist.

As we reach our table after some genuine and fake congratulations or appreciation, I lean closer to her ears and say, "You did your magic work here, my divine."

As the announcer was speaking about something, she turns her attention to me and turns her head from the announcer to me. She freezes for a couple of seconds, seeing our distance between us. I peck on her plump lips. She comes back to reality and puts her hand on my chest.

"You shouldn't do that in public, Sanath. What if someone sees?" She is blushing at the same time whisper-yelling at me.

"Oh, come on, I have rights to peck my girlfriend anywhere I want. Do I look like I care about the place?" Well, I don't really care unless it makes her uncomfortable. Her next sentence makes me chuckle.

"Your crazy, and for the previous sentence, 'we did our magic work,' not me; it's because of us," she says.

I could feel myself different around her, the genuine smile, her sparkling eyes, and innocence of not being aware of the evil plans around her.

"Wanna leave this boring party?" I ask.

She nods immediately and says, "Yes, please, I have been eagerly waiting for that question."

With a chuckle, we exit out of the party.

"Where are you both going without informing me?" Of course, how could I forget Raghav.

I roll my eyes at his voice.

"Divine, can you please go wait in the car? I will speak to Raghav and come." She nods to my words.

"Bye Bhaiya, have a great time in that boring party." She waves to Raghav and walks to the car.

He waves to her and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I will enjoy the party with the boring business people," he says.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at her." He rolls his eyes at me. This person doesn't give a fuck about my threats. Does he?

"Well, she's my sister; you better not come between us. Now tell me where are you going without informing me." There he goes with the brother stuff. I know he cares for Jini, so I let it slide.

"We are going to eat and leave for home after that. Keep checking up on the details on Varun and inform me if anything new comes up." With that, I leave.

"Well, bye to you too, asswipe. Can't even be without her for 5 minutes, whipped ass." He murmurs.

"I heard it," I tell him as I turn around to glare but find him running inside the hall again.

After saying, "Well, that's why I said because you should know how much of a whipped ass you are."

Shaking my head at his childish behavior and entering the car, to see my safe place, my home, 'HER.'

As I settle next to her, she leans her head on my shoulder, wraps her small hands around my arm and says, "Let's go home and order something. I'm tired."

I nod without saying anything. Well, that's what she needs; she gets what she wants. With that, we left for home, our home.

*****************************************

Hey sweetcakes 💜✨,

Hope everyone is doing well, well good news that we are close to 450 reads 🫀🥺.

Hope everyone enjoying the story it's a slow burn ( I'm just reminding you 😮‍💨)

Byee, guys love you all 😘 don't forget to vote and comment sweetcakes 💜✨...