11

11

Davids pov

"One Coffee please" I said to the waitress while I was waiting for my sister Eva to pass by. We absolutely have a lot to catch up on. I haven't seen her a lot since my father kicked her out of the house. We defenitely haven't really had a conversation ever since. As twins we always shared everything and I ,of course, miss her. I wish we could talk more often but then my father would abondon me too and I cant really use that since he's paying for my ,expensive, study. Anyways I'm here now and I cant wait to chitty chat with Eva again but that's not the only reason why I called her to meet me. I also need to talk to her about the phone call I heard my dad make a few nights ago. I need to tell her immediately before someone gets into danger.

"Hey Dave" Eva interrupts my thoughts. "Hey Eva" I stand up to give her a quick hug. After Eva also ordered a cup of coffee it was finally time to talk. "So I haven't seen you in a while" I started " How are you doing?"

A smile grew on Eva's face "I'm doing amazing. I think I found the love of my life and of course it hurts that mom and dad kicked me out of their house but it's worth it. And it hurts that Rachel and Samuel dont want to see me anymore but I don't think I even want parents or siblings who dont accept me for who I am, especially when it's not something I can change. I love Demi. Have you followed the news around her?"

I take in a sharp breathe. I cant believe Eva just said she doesnt care about her family abandon her. I know we meant the world to her. But as I look up in Eva's eyes I can see she's happy with Demi but behind that happiness I see some hurt. Some hurt from the rest of our family abondon her. She's a good emotion hider. My thoughts go back to Eva's question. "Yeah yeah I've followed the news. So your girlfriend goes back to being a popstar, should be exciting but I think I'd rather have a stripper, I mean with their sex experience"

"David Adreas Hemmings" Eva quasi gasps

"Just joking around with you sis" I take a sip of my coffee "but seriously how's sex with a stripper?"

A horny smile appears on Eva's face "oh damn its like sex in heaven but then hunderd times better"

I let out a chuckle. Eva looks truly happy. "How's your study going?"

"I will graduate in like a month. I have to finish my graduation essay and pass two more tests and after that I will officially be a nurse. And I already got offered a job in a hospital in Los Angeles, which is amazing because we have to go there anyway since Demi's record label has its studio there and they are soon gonna start with her come back album."

"Sounds really great. Its good to catch up with you. But that's not the only reason why I wanted to meet you" I said, carefully starting to break the news.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you okay Dave?"

"Yeah...its actually about you" I explain "A few days ago demi was all over the news. Since most pictures where taking on the airport, you were all over the news too. At one point I saw dad watching the news and he thought he was alone so muted the television. He picked up his phone and called his okd buddy Peter, remember him?"

"Mhm" Eva slowly nods "wasn't he a retired Marnier? That one who learnt us how to use a gun because he had a license and dad doesnt?

"Yes that Peter. So dad called telling him he still owed him a favor. Eva he sent Peter after your girlfriend."

"Wait so you're trying to tell me that a retired Marnier with a gun license is after my girlfriend?" Eva's eyes widen.

"Yes"

Eva's pov

"Oh my god" I say as I take in what David just told me. I take a sip of my coffee but before I could swallow it I realize something. Demi's walking home alone. In the dark. Through narrow alleys. I spit out my coffee and start yelling at David. "We gotta go now Dave. Demi is walking home all alone. You gotta come with me now." David immediately jumps from his chair and together we run towards the exit of the caffee. A waitress is yelling at us but we aint got no time. A man with a gun is after my girlfriend.

David and run and run. First we arrive at the strip club where I left Demi. She of course isn't there anymore so we run the way to our house, hoping we'd found Demi safe in our house.

But we didnt.

We found Demi in a alley where she wasnt alone. She was laying on the ground and above her there was a man pointing a gun at her.

Demi's pov

After I fell onto the ground I slowly turned around to see who the hell did this, but I couldn't see a face since it was to dark. All I saw was a dark shadow from a man who was pointing a gun at me. I saw his finger slowly moving to the trigger but suddenly he got distracted by running footsteps behind us. I saw Eva'a feature and along with her was a boy, probably David. The man turned his around ,quickly, to check out who where behind him. Suddenly I heard a shot and everything was dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, ASDFGHJKL im so excited bc im back to writing this story. I literally forgot how much fun it was to do this. I lost some readers along the way but that's my own fault bc I waited to long with an update but like I already said the previous chapter is that im totally back :):) thank you everyone for reading, voting and comment it honestly means the world to me.