Letter

LETTER TO ILLE FROM LILI

(Story: Eternal Delusion)

Dear Ille,

By the time you read this letter, I think you've come to visit me, and I seem to have forgotten about my visions and nightmares. I wrote this letter to let you know what may come in the future and to share my inner chaos with you. If I ever forget about myself one day, and if this world returns to the beginning, I hope you will leave a few hints for me because I think I'm tired of remembering something I forgot a long time ago.

Ille, I've been having strange dreams these days. You know dreams aren't supposed to be true. But if I keep them to myself, I think I'm going insane.
Blood keeps staining my hands; may God forbid me, for I am going out of control. Nightmares keep appearing, as if to remind me of my sins.
But what did I do? I don't know either.

Screams of plea overwhelm me, asking for help as they continue to echo through the abyss and pass through my whole being.
They echo again and again, calling me like a ringing bell.
Whoever it is, I wish I could help her, lighten her burdens, and carry half of the weight weighing on her back. But my soul has long been weary and exhausted in this passage of time. I'm haunted by faces I'm not familiar with.
I wish I could know more, as I don't know anymore. If I end this line connecting to reality, could everything turn out better?

I hope help can come sooner, because I couldn't help but be deluded. The fine line between insanity and reason is breaking, and I'm holding both ends.
Ille, come for me quickly.

Illie, On the first 139 days of the year, the blood moon will proudly show itself high above the red sky, and the tides will change.

Beware and be aware.