Authors Note

So this will be Slytherin gang one shots. That's basically it.

There will be a lot of smut. I will add a fire emoji 🔥 in the chapter title for any smut in case there is people who don't want to read smut or only want to read smut (that's right, I see you you horny motherfucker.)  any chapter with 2 fire emojis 🔥🔥 means there is 2 smutty parts (different people) There will also be lots of cursing. 

Some of the one shots might be a little long, but I want to have at least a bit of a storyline and don't have the commitment for a full book.

I am pretty new to writing fanfics and just wattpad in general, so if you have any feedback or tips please comment them (but please don't be rude about it) and I will use them in the future.

If you have any requests for storylines or tropes, comment them here. Also, let me know if you ever want a part 2 to a one shot.

None of the Harry Potter characters are my characters. They belong to JK Rowling.

Other than the characters, all of these stories are my original work, writing, and ideas, (unless they are requests, then it is not my idea but still my work.) please do not not copy ideas, stories, or work, or repost without permission and crediting me. 

Characters I know I will be including eventually:

Mattheo Riddle

Draco Malfoy

Tom Riddle

Theodore Nott

And probably Lorenzo Berkshire

And maybe Lucius Malfoy if anyone wants it.

Comment here if there are any others you want to see.

Also, Tom and Mattheo are brothers in this universe. 

Enjoy!

(Also if u want, check out my other fanfic I wrote :)