Might as Well (Regulus Black)🔥

@DestinyL802 requested a Regulus Black one so here it is! Sorry it took me so long, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This contains smut🔥. Good luck. 

Thanks for 3.7k reads!!! Vote if you like it!

Enjoy!

————————

The tall black door sat ominously in front of you. You reached to knock but it opened before you could.

A tall figure stood behind it and looked you up and down with a blank expression. "Hello?"

"Um, hi," you said nervously, "I'm here for tutoring. You're Regulus right?"

"I am, and you're Y/N?"

You fidgeted under his gaze and replied, "yes, I'm here for defense against the dark arts tutoring and-"

"You said." He cut you off harshly. "No need to keep on rambling, come in."

You nodded and followed him into his dorm. There was a black desk and a black bed with silky green sheets. He led you to a green velvet couch and sat down. You inhaled and sat next to him.

"So, what do you need help with?" Your mind snapped to attention as he spoke.

"Well, I- my grades?" You shrugged. DADA was not your best subject, but you had no idea what you were doing wrong. 

Regulus chuckled and looked at you, "well that's not very helpful, anything specific?"

You thought for a moment before answering, "I don't know. I mean I know I'm doing something wrong but no one will tell me what it is."

"That's annoying," he said sympathetically, "well let's start with the basics shall we?"

You gave a small nod and he started talking. After a moment, you stopped listening and started observing his stunning features. His dark curly hair, his many silver rings, his-

"Y/N?" 

His voice pulled you back to reality and you raised your eyebrows in faked interest. "Hm?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He sounded disappointed.

You debated lying but decided it wasn't worth it, "no, sorry, I was-"

"Too busy staring at me?" He finished your sentence and you blushed, looking away. 

You opened your mouth to speak but Regulus grabbed your chin, turning your head to face him.

"Don't try to lie. I saw you looking me up and down like that." He smirked as he spoke and it sent chills down your spine. "You don't really want to do tutoring, do you?"

You bit your lip before answering, "no. I don't."

He licked his lips and smiled at your response before pulling you in for a kiss. 

Honestly, you weren't surprised. Regulus was definitely a well known Hogwarts slut. 

You pressed back into the kiss and he forced his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss and he pulled back giving you a look of shock and approval. "So, I'm guessing you do want this then."

He said it as a statement, but you nodded anyway telling him, "you are known for fucking tons of girls, I might as well find out why."

"True." He shrugged and grabbed you, throwing you over his shoulder and bringing you to the edge of the bed. He threw you down and yanked off your skirt and panties in one fluid motion.

He got on his knees and started pressing open mouth kisses on your inner thighs. You whimpered, begging him to give you what you wanted. He sighed and began slowly licking your clit, speeding up when you let out a moan. 

You arched your back, silently asking for more when he pulled away. You groaned and he laughed, telling you, "don't worry, you'll get my dick in a moment."

You rested your head on the bed and heard a belt come undone and pants fall to the floor. You squirmed eagerly waiting for him and soon felt harsh hands and cold rings grabbing your hips as Regulus's hard dick slammed into you.

A loud moan echoed through the room. You weren't used to his size. He was the perfect size, just above average, and much bigger than your usual hookup, Ron.

Regulus groaned as he thrusted in and out of you at a perfect rough pace. He moved his hands to your thighs and lifted your legs a bit. This new angle allowed him to thrust even deeper inside you, hitting your g spot every time. 

You were a moaning mess at this point, and he was panting hard, which sounded so sexy. "Reg- fuck," you moaned, "I'm ab- about to-"

"Wait baby," he said in a low voice, "just one more minute and we can cum together."

You nodded and moaned louder, desperately trying to hold in your release. 

You heard a groan and a "now baby, cum" and you came hard. His cum spilled inside you and you screamed. He thrusted for another moment, riding out your highs, before stopping and pulling out. 

He picked you up gently and carried you to the bath. You both got cleaned off before laying down, still naked, in his bed.

After a few minutes, you were almost asleep when you heard the door open and an angry, "come on Reg! You said I could join next time!"

"Shut up Blaise!" Regulus shouted back, "you can when it's planned!"

You smiled to yourself. Blaise was pretty hot...

————the end————

Should I do a part 2??

Hope you liked it! Please tell me any requests, I have writers block rn :(

Bye!!