Cheating Bastard (Mattheo Riddle)🔥

A/N: Mattheo riddle smut 🔥. Female reader. Y/N. That's basically it. 

Also, what are y'all's favorite hp characters to read smut about? 

And thank you for over 300 reads!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

————————

"You little bitch!"

You sat crying in the corner of your dorm with Theodore yelling at you. 

"How dare you fuck him!!"

"I didn't mean too!" You scream back, tears streaming down your face, "I- I was drunk! You know that! How is this any different from you and pansy!?"

"That's different!" He was getting angry now, which is never good. "You know men can't control themselves! Besides, you women actually think of the mental part, I just needed another fuck toy!"

Suddenly, your mind flashed back to that night...

~~~~flashback~~~~

"Hey Y/N! You coming to the party?"

You smiled at Draco and said, "hell yeah! I'll be there!"

"Fuck yeah!"

You went to the Slytherin commons later that night in a short black skirt and green tank top.

"Hey Y/N! Get some drinks with us!"

"Coming!" You called to Astoria and ran off. You got extremely drunk. Not quite blackout drunk, but on the edge.

"Hey Y/N!" Mattheo called as he walked over to you with a red solo cup full of fire whiskey in his hand. 

"Heyyy Mattyyyy!" You called back drunkly. 

"God you are so drunk," he laughed.

"You are toooo!" You shoved him playfully and he put his hand to his chest in fake offense. "Let's go to my dorm!"

"You know I want to, but I don't want Theo killing me Y/N..."

"Whatever! He fucks girls all the time! I wanna have some funnn!"you grabbed his hand and he sighed with a smile on his face as you ran to your dorm.

"So you're sure you want to do this?" Mattheo asked once you were inside the room

"Yeah 100%!" You said, "I'm even starting to sober up now!"

Mattheo laughed and flashed that sexy smirk of his. He walked towards you and you walked backwards until you fell on the bed. He climbed on top of you and started kissing you. You pushed back into the kiss and he slipped his tongue into your mouth.

You made out for another moment before you began to remove his shirt. He broke away from the kiss so you could pull his white T-shirt off of his muscular torso. You looked at him, admiring his abs and defined V line. 

You flipped him over so you were straddling him and bent down to unbuckle his pants. He leaned back, admiring the view of your face as you removed his pants and boxers. 

You threw his clothes aside and took in the sight of his already hard dick. You grabbed it in your hands and began stroking it while looking him in the eyes. You leaned down and began sucking on the tip. Mattheo groaned in pleasure as to took in more of his length. 

After a moment, he involuntarily bucked his hips upward and you gagged on his dick, making him groan again, "fuck Y/N, I love hearing you choke on my cock."

Those words turned you on so much.

You continued to suck on his dick as you reached down to touch yourself, no longer able to hold back. You rubbed your clit a bit and moaned onto his cock. "Y/N, you're going to make me cum."

You moaned again and then felt his warm cum spilling into your mouth. You stared into his brown eyes as you swallowed, licking your lips. 

"Fuck Y/N," Mattheo said as he flipped you onto your back and began taking off your clothes, "you are so hot."

He removed your final piece of clothing and admired your beautiful body before lining his tip up with your entrance and pushing in at a painfully slow pace. "Shit Mattheo," you moaned, bucking your hips up, "faster- fuck!"

"My name sounds so good from your mouth baby." He groaned and started thrusting into you fast and hard. 

Moments later, you moaned loudly and screamed, "Matt- Mattheo! I- I'm gonna c- cum!"

"Yes baby, let me watch you cum." He grunted.

At those words, you came hard. He came inside you shortly after and you both lay there panting.

Suddenly, you heard a pounding on the door and someone scream, "Y/N!!! You are fucking dead!!!"

Then, you snapped back to the present.

~~~~the present~~~~

Your voice was a bit shaky as you replied, "another fuck toy?! You lying, cheating, scumbag! We're done! You asshole!!!"

"You do not walk out of here Y/N!!!" Theo screamed angrily.

"Yes I do you cheating bastard!" You yelled and slammed the door behind you.

You decided to head to Mattheo's dorm and when you entered you found him sitting on his bed, waiting for you. 

You lay down with him and he held you close that night. It was going to be okay.

————the end————

A/N: This one was fun to write with flashbacks! Hope y'all liked it!

If you liked it, please vote, and if you have something to say please comment it! I love reading comments!

What character do you want to see next??

790 words