Little slut (Tom riddle) 🔥

This came to me randomly and I NEEDED to write it, idk why.

It jumps right into smut 🔥, so good luck. 

I wrote this in like 10 mins so it's not that good but whatever.

490 words

Enjoy you horny motherfuckers:)

————

You sat on your bed with your legs apart. Your earlier encounter with Tom had left you wanting something, but you could never tell him. 

You needed to quench your thirst for Tom. He wasn't there, but you could still try. Your hand reached down and started rubbing your clit.

You continued touching yourself, moving faster and faster, but it wasn't enough. You closed your eyes and thought of Tom. His dark hair, his sharp jawline, his cold skin, pale as the moon, his piercing eyes.

The images flowed through your mind, turning you on even more. You moaned his name softly as you thought of him. 

"Needy aren't you?"

Your eyes flew open and your hand flew behind you as you snapped your head in the direction of the voice.

Tom stood at the door, leaning against it and smirking. You blushed with embarrassment and stuttered, "w- what are you doing here?"

"I heard a needy little slut moaning my name. Use a silencing spell next time." He started walking towards you until he stood right at the edge of your bed, towering over you. "Need help?"

You were incredibly flustered. "I- wait what?"

"You heard me. Do you need help?" His gaze was full of lust and dominance as he looked down at you. 

You nodded and he pulled you off of the bed harshly and set you on your feet. He ripped off your skirted roughly pulled down your panties. "So wet for me already? You little whore."

You whimpered in need as he teased your entrance with his long fingers. He then slowly entered you with two fingers, making you gasp at his cold skin. He began to thrust in and out of you and you moaned, "fuck Tom."

"You like that don't you slut." He grunted before slipping a third finger inside you. "Fuck y/n, you're so tight."

You moaned loudly as he continued to thrust into you. You were reaching your edge when he placed his other hand on your clit and started rubbing it in harsh circles. 

"FUCK!" You moaned loudly, "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me, you little slut." He growled and you did. You moaned and screamed his name as you finished and he pulled out, licking your juices off of his fingers. 

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He winked and walked out of your dorm.

Tom riddle. Holy honking shit.