Teasing Slut (Tom Riddle)🔥

I'm back! A Tom Riddle punishment smut🔥 was requested by @kayannaite so here it is!

Please vote if you like it!

Enjoy!!

————————— 

"Welcome everyone! Come in, come in," Dumbledore's voice called as you sat down in the great hall for dinner.

You sat down next to your enemy, Tom Riddle. Well, technically he was your enemy, but you both knew that wasn't really the case. Whenever you were near each other, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a pair of safety scissors. It might take a while with safety scissors because they aren't very sharp, but you could if you tried hard enough.

Tom rolled his eyes as you sat and turned away to put some beef on his plate. You returned the eye roll and listened to Dumbledore speak. "As you all know, the OWLs are fast approaching," he announced and you groaned.

No one was looking forward to the tests, and no one was ready either. Hopefully, some kid would die again and they would be cancelled.

Dumbledore continued with his lecture, "so you all need to study very hard. If you are struggling, ask your teachers and they will provide you with a tutor." you saw Dumbledore's eyes move to glare at Tom, who was failing all his classes.

You looked at Tom, about to laugh, but saw him staring back at you which caught you by surprise. He continued to stare and you snarled, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

He groaned, annoyed, and said, "eat Y/N."

You gulped at his demanding words and blushed slightly, "don't tell me what to do." you tried to act tough but were a bit embarrassed at him calling you out like that.

After a moment of him continuing to stare at you, you reluctantly put some food on your plate. Satisfied, he looked away and started talking to Draco.

Well, if Tom was going to embarrass you, you were going to do the same. You slowly moved your hand to rest gently on his thigh and he shot you a warning look.

You smirked and slowly began to move your hand higher until it reached his upper thigh. You didn't see much of a reaction from him, so you decided to tease him a little more. You began to gently massage his thigh and saw him begin to grow a bit hard beneath his black pants.

He looked at you angrily and you returned your attention to your food, keeping your hand on his thigh. After a moment, he turned away and you moved your hand even higher until it was resting lightly over his bulge.

He grew a bit harder underneath your palm, so you pressed down a bit and he faked a cough to hide a low groan. He ripped your hand off of him and finished his food quickly, which you took as a sign to do the same.

When you had both finished your meals, he excused himself, cocking his head slightly, signaling for you to follow. You did and he pulled you into the room of requirement, locking the door and casting a silencing spell behind you.

Then, he pushed you roughly against the door and kissed you aggressively. He pulled away quickly and growled in your ear, "you little slut, teasing me like that. What makes you think you can do that to me?"

You gulped slightly and answered him, "well, it worked didn't it? You're hard as a rock."

"Yeah," he said, "and you're going to fix it. Then, I'm going to punish you, you little brat."

You inhaled shakily at his words, which had turned you on way too much.

"On your knees." he demanded, "NOW!"

You quickly lowered yourself down to your knees and undid his belt, letting it fall to the floor. He pulled his pants and boxers down, revealing his extremely hard dick dripping with precum. You moved your hand to stroke it lightly before licking a stroke up it.

He groaned at your actions and you pulled the first few inches into your mouth. You started bobbing your head up and down, fitting almost his entire dick into your mouth. He began thrusting his hips, causing you to choke and gag on his dick. He let out a moan as his cum shot into your throat.

He grabbed you harshly by the chin, forcing you to look at him. "Swallow slut." he demanded and you did, sticking out your tongue to prove it. "Good. Now strip and sit on the desk. Ass bare."

You did as you were told and he nodded in approval at your body.

"Now," he said, stepping closer to you, "your punishment for teasing and humiliating me is that I'm not going to let you cum." his low, seductive voice sent chills down your spine and your eyes widened at his words, "I'm going to finger you, and eat you out, and it's going to feel so good, but I won't let you cum. Ever."

You nodded and he got to work, kneeling down to suck on your clit as he entered a long finger into you. You moaned at the feeling and he inserted a second finger, his mouth licking and sucking your clit at an impeccably fast pace.

You moaned loudly, nearing your orgasm when he suddenly pulled back. You whined at the sudden loss of contact and he laughed, "I warned you didn't i?"

You sighed before he suddenly went back to eating you out. He stuck his tongue deep inside you, licking up all of your juices. "Tom- fuck," you moaned in pleasure as he sped up.

Yet again, you neared your release and he pulled away. He did this 3 more times and you started to become overstimulated. Eventually, he pulled away one last time, kissed you, got dressed, and left.

You caught your breath and stood up on your shaky legs. You put back on your clothes and stumbled to your dorm.

When you entered your dorm, you saw a note on your bed. It said: Y/N, meet me in the room of requirement tomorrow at 9pm, to finish what we started. -Tom

You smiled and went to bed, excited for what tomorrow would hold

————the end————

Hope you guys liked that! Should I make a part 2?? Also, thank you for 1.9k reads!!! 

Put any requests here.

Bye! 

994 words