Worth my time (Theodore Nott)🔥

A/N: as the title says, this is a Theodore Nott smut 🔥. There is a story before the smut starts so I will add a second warning when it is time. Like most of my stories, it is a Y/N pov and she is female and in Slytherin house. Not much else to say. Good luck.

Oh and the nickname "Theo" is being used for Theodore, not Mattheo. 

Enjoy!

————————

You are sitting on the couch in the Slytherin common room. There is a wild party happening around you but you ahead to take a break from dancing to sit down. You are sitting on a green velvet couch next to pansy as she downs more spiked butterbeer. 

On the couch across from you sits your other friends Mattheo riddle, Draco Malfoy, and Theodore Nott. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Pansy says, slurring her words.

"God you're drunk." Mattheo rolls his eyes.

"Like you aren't." You accuse, "I'm in pansy."

Mattheo rolls his head yes and Draco laughs, "she's got you there. I'm in too."

"Me too." Mattheo and Theodore say in unison, turning to look at each other as they do. 

You laugh at their expressions as Draco asks, "so pansy, truth or dare?"

She sways a bit and replies, "dare!"

Draco sighs and tells her to go dance with Tom. She stumbles over to him and they dance, or at least try too.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Theo smirks at you and you think for a second before answering. 

"Truth."

He smiles mischievously and says, "what's your favorite position?"

"I don't give a fuck, if he's actually good then it'll be good no matter what," You bite your lip before continuing, "and if he's not, I wouldn't be fucking him."

Theo raises his eyebrows and says, "that's good to know. For... future reference." He winks at you and you pretend to be annoyed.

"Mattheo, truth or dare?" Theo ask him while still looking at you.

"Dare I guess." Mattheo turns to him.

Theo looks you up and down before he tells Mattheo, "go talk to Astoria and leave me and Y/N alone. Stay in Tom's dorm tonight too. You too, Draco."

Mattheo  rolls his eyes and walks off to find Astoria, and Draco goes to dance with Pansy, leaving you and Theodore alone in the middle of the common room.

You look at Theo nervously as he continues to admire you in your fitted silk green dress. "So," you say and he snaps back to the present. "You actually gonna use the information you gained earlier or just talk about it?"

He smiles and leans forward to speak in a seductive tone, "well darling I would love to if you will let me."

You blush, losing the bold act. You didn't think he would say something like that. "That depends, will you actually be worth my time?"

"Only one way to find out." He winks and grabs you by the wrist to drag to his dorm. 

You follow him, your stomach doing backflips as you enter and he closes the door behind you, casting a silencing spell on it and locking it.

🔥⚠️Warning!!⚠️🔥 Smut begins soon in a couple paragraphs! If you are uncomfortable with that, LEAVE NOW! 

He pins you against the door and starts kissing you passionately. You kiss him back and your hands reach into his beautiful brown hair, tugging on it slightly. 

You can feel him growing hard against your leg as you continue to make out. He then moves from your lips down to your neck, leaving dark hickeys. You let out a soft moan as his mouth connects with your sweet spot and he smiles.

His hands begin to creep up your dress, slowly removing it, leaving you in only your lace thong. You hadn't worn a bra so it wouldn't show through the straps of the dress. 

He suddenly pulls away and grabs you by the wrists, leading you to his bed. He takes off his shirt and lays down on his back and you instinctively climb onto his lap. 

You hover above him slightly to pull down and remove his pants and boxers. You remove your thong and look him in the eyes with a look of "are you ready?" 

He nods and you slowly begin to lower yourself onto his dick, moaning in pleasure as you realize how big he is. He lets out a groan as you lower yourself fully down and began to bounce up and down. 

He reaches out and grabs your breasts, squeezing them lightly as you moan loudly. "Oh you like that don't you? You little slut." 

His words make you moan again and he groans in pleasure. "Fuckkk" you gasp as you feel your orgasm approaching. He senses you're close and grabs on to your hips, thrusting into you.

You moan out and say, "I'm so close. Can I-"

He cuts you off, "yes baby. Cum all over my cock you whore."

His harsh words send you over the edge as you cum hard on his cock. You feel his thrusts getting sloppy and he cums into you shortly after. 

You get off of his lap and let next to him, still breathing heavily. You both go to the bathroom to get cleaned up and he casts a spell to clean up the room.

"So darling, was I worth your time?" He jokes.

"Oh yeah Theo, that was worth my time." You laugh.

Then Mattheo walks in drunk with Astoria close behind, sees you too on the bed, and stumbles back out.

"Thank Merlin he's too drunk to remember this," you joke and Theo looks confused.

"Wait... I locked the door..."

————the end————

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed! As always, write any requests here! (Please I'm running out of ideas 😭)

Also, THANK YOU FOR 120 READS!!!

944 words