Surprise (Tom Riddle)🔥

Credit for this idea goes to @_4ubr3y 

Tom riddle story. Includes smut🔥. This may be a little on the longer side but I'll try not to make it too long.

⚠️TW: mentions of blood and daggers.

Also thank you guys so much for reading! I can't believe this book had 4.3k reads already!

Enjoy!

————————

"Tom what's going on?" You asked as your boyfriend, Tom Riddle, lead you through the halls of Hogwarts. 

"I'll tell you when we get there!" He said, pulling you up a flight of stairs and through the snaking corridors.

You rolled your eyes and groaned in annoyance. Tom knew you didn't like surprises, because they weren't always good.

He glanced around to make sure no one was watching then dragged you into the girls lavatory. 

"Tom!" You yelled, "what are we doing in here!?"

"You'll see Y/N." He let go of you and moved to the sinks, carefully observing the faucet on each one.

You stood behind him which a confused expression on your face until he bent over in front of one of the sinks and whispered something to it.

Your eyes widened as the top of the sinks levitated up and each of the individual sinks moved forwards. The sink Tom had whispered to sunk down and a grate slid forward to cover it. In the middle of the sinks was a pit. It was deep and pitch black. 

"Tom what the fuck is happening!?" You screamed in fear and shock.

"Don't worry Y/N," he said reassuringly, extending his hand for you to grasp, "all we have to do, is jump."

You looked at him with a mix of confusion, horror, and shock, but you eventually reached out and took his hand skeptically. 

He smiled and pulled you close, wrapping his other arm around your waist, and jumping into the pit. 

You let out a shriek as the wind blew your hair into your face before you landed feet first on the ground. "How?"

"I cast a spell to brace our fall." Explained Tom, "now follow me."

He motioned for you to come and you walked slowly behind him into the series of tunnels ahead. He weaved his way through as if he had been here a million times before. 

"Tom, we've been walking for a while. Where are we goin-"

"Shhh!" He cut you off and you stopped talking. Moments later, you arrived in a large room with a massive statue in it. 

"Woah," you said as you entered and Tom smile.

"Welcome," he said, "to the Chamber of Secrets!"

"This is amazing Tom," you told him truthfully, "but why are we here?"

"To p-" he started to speak, then corrected himself, "well I thought, you know, we never get any time alone together so..."

"You want to fuck in a giant cave with a random statue of a man watching us?"

He thought before answering, "yeah kinda."

You nodded and said, "honestly that sounds pretty hot. Let's do it."

He smirked and pulled you into a kiss. The kiss was passionate and before long you were both shirtless with his hands squeezing your chest.

You pulled away after a moment and said, "well, let's start whenever you're ready."

He licked his lips and grabbed your ass, lifting slightly, you instinctively jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist. He walked with you to one of the black walls and pushed you up against it.

He started kissing your neck and your head fell in the opposite direction to give him more space. You let out soft moans as he sucked harshly at the soft skin, leaving dark hickeys and love bites, marking you as his. 

He moved from your neck to your chest and twirled his tongue around your nipple, sucking on the tender flesh. You felt yourself growing wetter by the second and you started grinding your hips against him to get some friction.

You felt him growing hard beneath you and he let out a low groan. "Impatient huh? Fine, let's just get right to it."

He used one hand to hold up your thighs and you wrapped your legs tighter around his waist so he could pull down his black pants. Now his pants and boxers were in a pile on the floor and he moved his hand to rip off your panties. 

"Shame, I liked those ones." He shrugged and flipped up your skirt to reveal you soaking wet for him. 

He nodded in approval and slowly began pushing his tip into you. You moaned and whimpered, "please Tom, more."

'Needy little slut," he said before thrusting into you hard and fast, "begging for my fucking cock."

You moaned loudly at his degrading words and he sped up even faster. The combination of his groans and his insane speed were bringing you closer and closer to release. 

He brought his hand down to your clit And started rubbing fast circles. You screamed, "fuck Tom! I'm gonna-"

"Cum you little slut, cum all over my cock." 

As soon as he said that, you came and so did he, filling you up with his seed. He set you down gently on the ground and lay you on your back. 

"Just rest now, Y/N," he said in a soft, caring tone, "I'll get everything cleaned up, don't worry about it."

"I'm not that-" you started to say, then fell asleep instantly. 

Tom sighed and set his wand down next to him. Luckily he was good at casting nonverbal spells.

He put his clothes in and pulled a dagger out of his robe pocket. He lightly held up your limp arm and held the blade to your wrist. He made sure to angle it so it wouldn't kill you, only cut.

He slid the blade over your skin, watching as the crimson liquid started spilling out. "I'm so sorry Y/N," He whispered with tears in his eyes, "but I have to do this."

Tom grabbed his wand and held it to the cut. He said the spell and split his soul. Tears were beginning to fall from his beautiful eyes as he turned you into a horcrux. 

He picked you up carefully and got you out of the chamber and into your dorm, laying you down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry," he said again, "goodbye, Y/N."

And with that, he left.

————the end————

Okay that was actually kinda sad but I loved writing that so much.

Hope you liked it! Please vote if you did! 

I won't be updating for a few days because I'm going out of town, but I'll be back to writing pretty soon.

Bye!