Spin (Lorenzo Berkshire)🔥

Another idea by @_4ubr3y

Lorenzo (Enzo) smut🔥

Also, almost every request I have is for Tom Riddle and I'm trying to not do 2 Tom ones in a row so sorry if it takes a while to finish requests.

Also I was gone for like an week and suddenly this went from 4k reads to over 9k! Thank you! Sorry it's been a while since the last update.

Enjoy!

————————

"Get over here Y/N!"

"Oh my god Pansy I'm coming!" You yelled back at her. 

You weaved your way through all the partying students over to the corner of the common room and sat down cross legged in between Pansy and Astoria.

"Finally geez!" You rolled her eyes at you sarcastically.

You sighed and replied, "I was just getting a beer!"

"I still can't believe you like those muggle drinks," scoffed Draco. He was sitting across from you along with Theo and Mattheo, and Lorenzo was sitting diagonal from you with Blaise and Regulus next to him. 

"Shut up Draco, you can't even have one drink without puking." you responded and Astoria laughed. "Anyways, what are we doing over here again?"

Mattheo smirked and said, "we're gonna play spin the bottle."

Everyone nodded in approval and Theo asked, "wait, where's the bottle?"

Everyone turned slowly to look at you and started chanting, "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

You rolled your eyes and brought the brown bottle to your lips. You drank the caramel colored liquid as fast as you could with everyone cheering you on. Once you were done you set it in the middle of the group and told everyone, "okay, I think Draco should go first."

Despite his protests, Draco gave in and reached forwards to spin the bottle. Everyone watched And chanted "spin!" excitedly as it slowed to a stop on...

Blaise. 

The group erupted with laughter as Draco's face turned dark red and Blaise laughed, "pucker up buttercup!"

Draco leaned in to kiss him and pansy interrupted. "Come on guys, we're not first years! We're doing seven minutes in heaven!"

Draco's mouth fell open in shock and he pushed back his pale hair anxiously.

Blaise shrugged and stood up, walking with Draco to an empty closet, far away from anyone in the commons.

After 7 excruciatingly long minutes they emerged. Draco was still red and fixing his hair, which looked extremely messy, and Blaise was buttoning up his white shirt, his expression completely unchanged.

Astoria leaned over and whispered in your ear, "I knew they were gay!" And you hid a laugh.

Lorenzo laughed as Blaise sat next to him and shot him a quick smirk, hinting at what had happened. Draco looked super embarrassed and scowled at Enzo, "if you think it's so funny why don't you go?"

"Fine, I will." He shrugged and spun the bottle with a flick of his wrist.

Time seemed to slow down. You had been obsessed with Enzo for years. This would be your dream. The rim of the bottle slowed and stopped on...

Pansy. Fucking Pansy. She was so drunk she hardly noticed what happened but followed Enzo as he lead her to the closet with a slightly disappointed look on his face.

After Astoria and Theo spun everyone got bored and went off to party with other people. You went to grab another beer, hoping to black out and forget this whole night when you felt a hand on your wrist. 

"Don't get too drunk Y/N," you heard Enzo say as he turned you to face him, "I want you to remember tonight."

After he said this you snapped and yelled at him, "why the fuck would I want to remember this?! It's been a really shitty night, so please leave me the fuck alone!"

He pulled you in for a kiss to silence you and you paused for a moment, savoring the moment with him. Then you remembered you were in the commons and pulled away suddenly.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the closet. As soon as you entered you yelled, "what the fuck Enzo! What's going on?!"

"Well," he said, pushing you up against the closed door, "I was really disappointed that I didn't get you for spin the bottle, so I decided to take things into my own hands." 

He pressed his soft lips to yours and your head hit the wall as he deepened the kiss. You pushed back into him and tangled your hands into his soft hair.

When Enzo pulled away he whispered, "you're going to have to be quiet so no one hears, and I'll have to be quick, we only have 6 minutes left. You sure you're okay with this?"

You nodded and he smiled as he got on his knees to pull down your panties and flip up your skirt. A smirk stretched across his face as he saw how wet you were for him and he rubbed a finger up your slit softly.

You moaned quietly at the contact and he plunged a finger inside of you. You gasped and bit your lip to hold in your moans. He began kissing your inner thighs as his finger began to move faster inside you. 

Eventually, he moved his mouth to suck and lick your clit as he pushed a second finger inside of you. You tried and failed to hold in a moan as he curled his fingers, hitting your g spot perfectly.

You feel his smile against your clit as he continued to attack it with his mouth. His fingers were now at a speed you didn't know was possible, thrusting in and out and rubbing your g spot. You moaned loudly, "fuck Enzo! I'm gonna cum!"

He just barely pulled away to say, "shh good girl, cum."

His sexy words brought you closer to the edge as he somehow began to thrust even faster. You covered your mouth to try to hide the moan you released when you came. Although it did muffle the sound, a noise still escaped as Enzo pulled away and licked his fingers clean. 

"Perfect timing," he winked and pulled your panties up, pecking your lips and leaving.

You stood in shock for a moment before pulling yourself together and going back to the commons. 

Pansy stumbled up to you moments later and slurred, "have fun with Enzo?"

You widened your eyes and she laughed. "What- how- huh?" You stuttered.

"I could hear. And so could Blaise. Good luck." She laughed again and ran off.

You turned to your left to see your very angry older brother storming towards you, "wait Blaise! I can explain!"

"I don't care," He said with a shrug, "how was it?"

You were shocked as he led you to some chairs and sat down with his legs crossed, ready to hear some tea. So you spilled.

————the end————

A/N: thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Comment any requests here!

I'll try to update more frequently but it just depends on the day.

Bye!