Better than him (Draco)🔥🔥

This is a Draco X Y/N chapter. This chapter also has Harry Potter in it. 

It here is smut 🔥and language very early! 18+ recommended! If you are uncomfortable, please exit!

A/N: if you ever see italicized text, it is a note from me :). This is a friends to lovers story.

Enjoy. Good luck.

————————

The Yule ball.

You were wearing a stunning dress that was your houses color. It was silky and fitted in all the right places.

Your boyfriend, Harry Potter, didn't care. He hardly looked at you, and kept glancing at the dance floor, thinking you didn't notice. You did.

When the ball was nearing the end, you grabbed Harry's red and gold tie and pulled him up to your dorm, he followed unenthusiastically. 

You locked the door behind you and sat on the bed in a sexy position. You slowly removed your dress and revealed your matching black lingerie set underneath.

He looked at you, mildly impressed, and began removing his belt. He pulled down his pants to reveal his red boxers underneath. 

You looked him in the eyes and he reached towards you, beginning to remove your thong. You pulled down his boxers to reveal his limp dick. You reached forward and stroked it until it stood slightly up.

You leaned back and he entered you slowly. His dick was just below average length, which was fine, but it was also really skinny, which could get annoying at times.

He thrusted into you weakly and you sighed. He hadn't fucked you well in months. It had all been halfhearted attempts that ended quickly. 

He thrusted for a couple more seconds before pulling out and saying, "This isn't working, I'm not hard. Maybe we can try again another night?"

"Sure." You said, disappointed. You both got your outfits back on, and you left the dorm. He stayed in the dorm for a minute to take a call from Ron.

You were really disappointed with his lack of interest. You decided to go to the astronomy tower and you leaned out of the window with your chin rested on your palm, thinking.

"Hey." A voice behind you says, and you flinched, startled. 

"Oh, hey Draco." You sigh, turning around. Draco had been your friend for a little bit. You weren't super close but close enough to know each other pretty well. 

He looks at your expression and says, "What's wrong?"

"Oh it's fine. It's just that..." you hesitate, deciding if you want to tell him or not. You decide to tell him. Why not? "Harry is just so boring right now. We haven't really fucked in like 5 months! He just sticks his dick inside me, then pulls out saying he's not hard yet. I even tried giving him a blowjob and he hardly got hard! It's just annoying. Also, I think he's cheating on me with Ginny or something. He keeps staring at her."

"Oh Y/N, I'm so sorry." He looks at you empathetically, "Do you need help?"

You snapped your head in his direction, shocked. "Wh- what do you mean? I- I don't-"

"I think you know what I meant." His tone changes to one that's more intimidating, more serious, more sexy. "Do you need help cheating on your boyfriend back and actually having some good sex?"

"I- I mean I don't- he might not even be cheating, they could just be good friends! I mean I- I wouldn't want t trouble you, I don't think- I mean you don't even like me! Why would you even waste your time with me instead of like, Pansy or someone else instead?" You are turning extremely red and he smirks at you.