It's Mall World...

Aylss Dream

When I arrived back from the classroom, Mr. Fenrir said that the class had decided to wait until tomorrow to start talking about the pair ensemble project. Everyone was still shaken up about my “fainting” even thought I assured them that I was totally okay. Jace avoided all my threatening glances which must have been aggravatingly hard because I was unwillingly forced to sit with the large vagabond. It was probably the weirdest period out of all my classes that day.

I got into my car, at the end of the day. I’m not much of a car expert so when I was given this car when I was given this car for my 16 birthday I only had a few requirements:

·A tall car (I hate short ones)

·Air conditioning (a must)

·Many seats (for driving drunks home)

·And IPod plug and a movie player

I swiftly got my IPhone from my bag and plugged it in. Music started to drift around the car. I liked many varieties of music, but my favorites were the ones that made you feel like you were in the music. Bands like Coldplay, One Republic, and Imogen Heap are to my liking.

“Was a long and dark December from the rooftops I remember, there was snow… white snow…” I smacked open a tube of lip gloss as I sand the lyrics to Violet Hill. “Clearly I remember, from the windows they were watching, while we froze… down below…”

I stuck my key in the ignition and turned it to start. “If you love me, won’t you let me know?”

“Triple threat are we?” a voice other than the lead singer of Coldplay drifted into my ears. My reflexes got into action spring up to karate chop anybody in my way of living. “You’re not going to cook me into lo mien are you?”

I turned toward the passenger side seat to see my best friend and the only thing that connected me to Jace. Zillar.

Here is the case with Zillar Montbelle. I’m going to say it all at once so I won’t have to repeat it twice. Zillar is my best friend and unfortunately Jace’s best friend also. Z (my nickname for him) takes many dance classes and is also the running back on the football team. He’s extremely athletic and loves going to the mall. This information might be weird but Z is gay; or at least homosexual. He says that he likes to show his feminine side. He is open with his choice and everyone knows it. It’s not like we haven’t heard of this situation before.

“So, where you goin’ girl?” Z said with a small smile crawling across his lips. I already know what he wanted to do. I did too.

“THE MALL!!!” we squeaked at the same time.

“Oh, my God! I like, love the like, mall!” a new voice came, and then an array of giggles followed in suit. I looked past Z in earnest already knowing who it was.

“What do you want, Jace?” I said staring into his milky eyes. I shifted my weight onto my right side of my body so I could turn my whole body.

“Not much dancer babe. I’m just here to tell Zillar here that the first and second football practices are on Wednesday and Thursday,” I glared at him then pasted a smirk on my face.

“Oh, I’m sorry babe, but I have intro to Advanced Modern and Hip Hop on the Thursday, so I can’t make it,” He scowled slightly.

“You’re still missing football for a class all about prancing around in a pink tutu?” Jace said scornfully.

“I’m surprised he still plays a wimpy sport called football. I mean all you do is kick a ball,” I said getting all worked up. But Z turned his towards me and whispered, “Calm down, sweetly,”