Owen Shepperds a.k.a. The Rubber Conductor

<-----------------------------------------------------------Clickity clack that vote button! It let's me know you care!

Aylss Dream

                The next few days except for Friday’s, the dance team and the few cheerleaders worked on a better combination. We brought Gwyneth and Phoebe to their knees, not letting them have a say in anything we did. Whenever they would pitch an idea it would be like the world had just ended because of how bad the idea had been. The second week of school was a little better because I knew that I never really had to watch the football games. I could always sit out or just face the crowd the whole time. No need to waste my eye sight.

                Jace ignored Zillar and I and gave us the silent treatment, until Z broke down into a fit. He was literally crying in the middle of the hallway with half the school watching him. Even though Jace had forgiven him, the beautiful damage was done. His uniform was stylish and disgusting due to a bad mishap with something to do with a “Jace Shake”. This made the whole situation even better.

                Tuesday morning as I ate my breakfast, I called Zillar to see what he was up to this afternoon. After school we didn’t have dance practice, so I thought we could do something fun. He picked up after the second ring.

                “Disney Princess Bounce House Company, how may we help you?” A male voice rang out on the other side.

                “Do you want to go to Chuckie Cheese’s with me today?” I asked in a bored tone.

                “Duh! What do you think I do all day at home? Study?” I heard faint screams of happiness in the background.

                “You sound like a little kid, Zillar, calm down,”

                “No! You calm down! We haven’t done this since we were 13,” He raged.

                I chuckled and said, “Meet me at my car after last period. If you’re not there in five minutes, I leave you.”

                “Whatever, mom,” He said, hanging up on me. I laughed a little and set my phone down on the table. Finishing the bowl of Coco Puffs and leaving the rest of the milk in my bowl, I placed the bowl into the sink and grabbed my bag from the floor. As I walked out the door, I made sure to turn off the light and locked the knob.

                When I got to school there was not nearly as enough people as there should have been. I decided to ignore this and pass it off as a measly flu. I skipped playfully to my locker and toyed in the lock while looking down the hallway. A sophomore boy walked past me and stopped right behind me. I guess he had one of his friends to talk to. Instead, the moment I closed my locker and turned around I was facing a rock hard chest that blocked my path.

                “Umm… Excuse me?” I asked politely. I looked up to see who I was talking to. The boy had blonde shaggy hair with pink streaks in his bangs. He also had violently blue eyes, and freckles dotting his small button nose. He wore dark ripped skinny jeans with a red Black Veil Brides shirt. He rocked red Converse and a black and grey checkered scarf wrapped around his long neck.

                He towered over me as he answered me, “Actually, would you answer a question?”

                “Sure!” I said returning to my usually cheerful self. I rocked back and forth on my heels while biting my tongue.