Chapter 10: The Wake Up Call

The Atlantic Ocean

Beach Bazooka

Wednesday Night

2310 Hours

Mike's POV

BOOM!   I woke up in panic. "Ben, Ben did you hear that!" When I looked around I couldn't find him anywhere so I started waking up the others. I ran to Erica's room. "Erica, Zoe! I can't find Ben!" I was panickily knocking. What if SPYDER found out we went on vacation and is trying to kill us. Zoe ran out a second later so I couldn't dwell on this longer. "I can't find Erica either!" I saw the concerned look in her eyes. That's when I noticed something, my eyes went huge. "Zoe, look towards the tree's." What I saw was pure terror. An attack helicopter was coming our way and planting bombs. "Let's go get Cyrus" Zoe said scared. "Agreed."

We ran over to Cyrus' hut in record time. Well, it was more of a suite than a hut. It was 2x as large, had tiling, and bed's with 1000 dollar mattresses. "Cyrus! Cyrus!" I was screaming. He came out eventually but he looked like a rich bum. He was obviously very tired and needed sleep, but we needed Ben. "What is it, you interrupted my sleep, what is it" Cyrus said sleepily. Me and Zoe both started screaming at once until we were incomprehensible. "Guys, one at a time." I went first. "Ben and Erica are gone and there's an attack helicopter heading our way. He immediately was wide awake.

"Well what are we doing here, lets go find them!" Cyrus now sounded panicked, I've never seen him like this before. "Were should we look first" Zoe asked also picking up Cyrus' panic. "They might be at the beach." I suggested helpfully. "Why would they be there." Cyrus asked concerned. "I don't know, why would they be anywhere." "Well, lets start there guys" Cyrus said while running off away from his suite.

Ben's POV

Me and Erica started running towards Cyrus' hut when he appeared over the hill, and of course, I had to embarrass myself in front of Erica. I fell back down the sandy hill we were just running up. She let out a little giggle. "What are you two doing out here! It's past 11:00 and someone is dropping bombs!" I was using all my strength not to blush. "We were trying to find the source of the explosion." "Well you missed it by a country mile" he said while pointing to the helicopter. "Yeah, we were about to come and wake you guys up to help us look, but it seems like everyone's here" I say as Mike and Zoe show up. "Lets go pack up, we are going to leave immediately!"