6

That night, Reina stayed up later than she usually would to make sure that the boys would come home safely unlike Tira and Tara who didn't seem to care whether or not the three guys came back home safely. When they came home it was three in the morning, the realized that Reina had stayed up worrying about them as she looked up from the book that she had been reading while she was waiting for the lot of them to come back. She gave them a small smile as she looked at the three males. "Welcome home boys, how was the gig tonight?"

"We got a record deal! Zack's stupid idea worked for once. We're going to be going to L.A for a few years starting next week." Genesis said hyped up

"I'm proud of you guys, I knew you had it in you guys if you believed in yourselves. I hope things will go well for the five of you." She said with a smile as she shut her book and she got up from her seat. "Now that I know that you three are home, I'm going to head to bed. Do what you three will-just keep in mind us girls will be asleep."

"Tira and Tara didn't stay up with you?" Angeal asked with a raised eyebrow

"Pft-they didn't think you guys have what it takes, unlike me. I know you guys are talented. I know when you place your heart and mind into it-you three can do whatever the hell you want. Now I'm cranky and tired, once again boys congrats. Goodnight." Reina said before towards the steps so she could to bed.

When the three males were alone in the living room, they all sat down as the realized the difference in the attitudes of the three females in the house they were all living in. "Am I the only one who has seen the difference in the attitudes of Reina, Tira and Tara? It's rather obvious who should know about us and our success and who shouldn't." Angeal stated

"Yeah, if Tira and Tara don't think that we can make it big then they aren't going to know about it. We should at least keep Reina in the loop once we're gone." Sephiroth stated

"Do you really think that's a good idea? What if one of the other girls get the mail and not Reina?" Genesis asked

"How often do those two lazy asses actually get the mail Gen?" Sephiroth asked with his arms crossed

"Hey you're engaged to one of those lazy asses. You're the one who wanted to be with her no one forced you to be with that woman." Genesis stated "But you have a point, we should at least let Reina know that we're doing that so at least she'll know to look out for mail from us."

"True, and we need to set up a P.O box so we can get her letters back." Angeal stated

"That's a lot of work, why can't we just call her?" Genesis whined

"She'll lose service soon since she's no longer working, I don't know about you genesis but I'd rather not risk not having contact with Reina. Who knows what'd happen without us here." Angeal said shaking his head.

Genesis couldn't believe that the only way he'd hear anything from Reina was from letters that would be written from her. He didn't like the sound of not being able to check up on her every day, but he knew that the only way that things would work out is if they managed to write to Reina in secret. Knowing that Tira and Tara weren't people that would always check the mail, unlike Reina who would always come home just as the mail came to the house.

It was just oddly too perfect for them with the situation that they had at hand, Genesis rubbed between his eyes, and he looked at the two other males as they continued to talk. He then interrupted them feeling concerned about Reina. "I have this bad feeling that when we leave something bad is going to happen. I don't want Tira and Tara to walk over Reina, they've done it before."

"I know you're concerned Genesis, but that's not going to happen here. Tira and Tara don't have a say what goes on here-Reina owns this place. She asked us to be here with us because she trusts us, so we're going to have to do what we can to make sure that the two girls are going to behave when we leave." Angeal stated

Genesis scoffed. "Yeah, okay and how do you suppose that will happen?" He said not taking the words that came out of his best male friend

"Sephiroth and I can talk to the two of them throughout our grace period before we leave out, and we can tell Reina that as long as she writes to us that we'll do what we can when we get home."

Genesis placed his hands up. "This is a bad idea, leaving Reina alone with those girls is going to kill her sure as shit. But whatever, you two are the morons who want to marry those lazy ass bitches. I'm going to bed before things get worse."

Sephiroth and Angeal didn't understand what Genesis's problem was and shrugged it off as they continued to talk with one another.

When it came down to the day that the three males left out, they weren't surprised that Reina was the only one that was up. They knew that she had college once more, so they stayed with her until she left out for school. Once she left out-they went their own separate way. Hours later when Reina came back from College, Tira and Tara were both sobbing messes as they were sitting on the couches in the living room. Reina dropped her back pack and raised an eyebrow at the two females.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you? You two are crying like it's the end of the damn world." Reina asked confused

Tira sniffled as she showed a box in her hand. "W-We're both pregnant, W-We've been hiding it from the guys that we were. A-And now they're gone! W-We don't know what we did wrong for them to leave us!"

Reina was more than stunned as she heard Tira speak. "W-What the...Why did you two hide from Angeal and Sephiroth that you two are pregnant? Don't you think the males you two are going to be marrying should know what they've done to you?"

Reina wasn't given an answer, Tara instead changed the topic to the two males. "Speaking of Angeal and Sephiroth, do you know where the males are? They must have left around the same time you usually wake up early in the morning. Neither Tira or I knew that they had left this morning-but we know that you like doing the dishes before you leave out and their cups for their coffee are in the strainer."

Reina sighed out and she sat in a chair in the room before she crossed her legs and arms. "You wanna know where they are, sure I'll tell you but don't let me hear a damn thing out of the two of you about shit."

Tira and Tara nodded their heads as Reina looked at them tiredly. "Two weeks ago, when they had the gig that they went to that lasted till midnight. They managed to get a record deal, with that they were out till three in the fucking morning, I stayed up to see if they'd come home safely or not. Thankfully they did-but I was told that it'd be two weeks until things were finalized and once they were they'd be leaving out for a while. I don't know when they'll be back or if they'll ever contact us. But that's what I know."

Tira and Tara realized a lot with what Reina had told them. First that they were wrong for not believing in their significant other for what they love to do, secondly that the reason that Angeal and Sephiroth spent so much time with them in and out of public eye was because they were going to be leaving out. The guys were trying to give them all the time that they could so when things did happen-they'd be okay...when they weren't. Both of them also knew that Reina had tried to warn the two of them, but neither of them would listen to her so they reaped what they sowed.

They knew that they were fucked over whether they wanted to be or not. Tira and Tara excused themselves and went to their rooms to think about what had happened and how to deal with being pregnant all on their own. While Reina had silence, she began to write to the boys to let them know what she had figured out. She only hoped once she was able to get the letter from one of them that she'd be able to properly write out what she had written on the piece of paper in front of her. She hated that she didn't have service on her phone, that her phone was basically useless to her since it was a stupid flip phone. She didn't have the money to get a different phone.