45 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ woke me up with coffee and a kiss on the forehead. "Hi...what's the occasion?" I mumbled with a stretch and yawn.

"I just love you." She lied down between my legs and looked up at me with soft eyes. She lifted up my shirt a bit and kissed my lower stomach. I let out a deep breath as my mind went blank. She hooked her fingers under the waistband of my sweatpants, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "Is this ok?" Her voice was a whisper.

"More than ok." I lifted my hips up a bit so she could take off my pants. I took a sip of my coffee then put it on the nightstand so I wouldn't spill it. I spread my legs for her and she started kissing up my thighs slowly, teasing a bit but I didn't care, she could kiss me as long as she wanted. "Just relax honey, ok?" I nodded and leaned back against the pillows. She licked a long strip up my slit and then swirled her tongue around my clit. I bit my lip and reached out for her hand. She brushed her thumb on my knuckles comfortingly.

"Right there." I whispered to her. She repeated her motion, earning a loud moan from me. "Oh God...don't stop." My hips tried to buck up for more friction but she held me in place with her other hand, caressing my stomach in the process. My back arched up off the bed as I came, my mouth opening in a silent scream. I squeezed her hand tightly while she let me ride out my high the longest possible. She started to kiss up my torso, up my neck and to my lips.

She didn't stop kissing me, only when we needed air. Other than that our lips stayed connected for what felt like hours. My hands were tangled in her hair and around her waist, bringing her as close to me as possible. When we pulled away for air for the tenth time, I dodged her neck kiss and pulled her in for a hug. She quickly returned it while kissing my shoulder. "I wanna buy a house with you." She whispered.

"What?"

"I wanna buy a house with you." She said, louder this time but still nervous. I of course wanted to buy a house with her too, a place of our own, something bigger, enough space for kids to run around in if we had any. Maybe the bedroom could be bigger, a piano and a lounge. Maybe she could have a home office so she could do her paperwork from home. "Unless you don't think it's a good idea." I hadn't realized how long I had been silent until she spoke up.

"I think it's a great idea."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Good because I already have a few places picked out." I couldn't help but smile into her neck. She was so adorable when she was excited. "Why do I feel like you're making fun of me?"

"I'm not." I scoffed. "Why would you think that?" I held her tighter and nuzzled my nose into her neck. "Is this why you woke me up so nicely?"

"Mm maybe, but I do love you. That was the leading reason."

"I love you too." I leaned into her fully, pushing her down onto the bed. I put my arms around her completely and held her tight, getting comfortable, not planning on moving anytime soon.

"Lazy day?" She whispered, stroking my hair while looking down at me lovingly.

"Mhm."

"What about checking out the houses I looked at?"

"Oh yeah...one hour of cuddles?" I looked up at her with soft pleading eyes.

"Of course." She started rubbing my back, knowing it made my mind go fuzzy with love.

"Can I have a music room?"

"What?"

"In the house."

"Oh, of course babe I already thought about that." My heart swelled at her words.

"An hour and a half of cuddles?" I asked, wanting to just be wrapped up in her arms as long as possible. She laughed softly and kissed the top of my head.

"Two hours."