Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I was laying on my bed when I heard crying I got out of bed and opened the door.

I looked and saw Katniss walk in and I followed her and saw Finnick crying.

Finnick spoke Katniss.

I walked towards Finnick and sat down by him and took his hand in myn.

I wanted to go back for Peeta and Johanna but I, uh I couldn't move they have Annie too they took her she's uh she's in the capitol I wish she was dead I wish they were all dead and we were too spoke Finnick.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

(Days later)

I was doing my hair as Finnick watched.

I looked at him and saw his smile and I chuckled as I looked at him.

What I asked.

Nothing you just look beautiful as ever my love spoke Finnick.

I chuckled and finished doing my hair and I went up to Finnick and hugged him.

Annie, Johanna and Peeta will be okay I hope I spoke.

I hope so too my love spoke Finnick.

(Night time)

I quickly woke up from a nightmare and I screamed.

I covered my head as I crying.

I soon heard movement on a bed and I looked and saw Finnick sit up and looked at me.

Finnick I'm sorry I had a nightmare I spoked.

Finnick nodded.

It's okay darling I get them as well spoke Finnick.

He then went to go back to sleep but I stopped him.

Finnick I spoked.

He looked at me.

Can you please hold me I asked.

He nodded and got out of bed and went into my bed and I snuggled up to him.

I felt him run his fingers through my hair and I smiled gently.

Yeah I always will darling spoke Finnick.

I smiled.

I love you Finnick I spoked.

Finnick smiled and looked down at me.

I love you too darling spoke Finnick.

I soon fell asleep on his chest.

Soon enough he fell asleep while holding me in his arms.

(Next day)

I walked with everyone while holding Finnicks hand in myn, and we stopped to listen.

Good afternoon. Thank you for interrupting your schedules they have already been adjusted to compensate for the delay spoke Coin.

I looked at Finnick and layed my head on his shoulder, and he smiled as he looked at me.

And out welcome guests from 12 Katniss Everdeen has consented to be the face of our cause to help unite the district against the Capital in exchange I have promised several concessions first we'll assess all opportunities for the extraction of the victors held hostage in the capitol Peeta Mellark spoke Coin.

Everyone started to boo and I got worried.

Johanna Mason spoke Coin.

I noticed Katniss go up to us and join us.