[100K Special] Mr. Boyfriend

🎵 나일 수 있도룩

Long distance relationship was never easy

Long distance relationship was never easy. In addition, a busy life of a certain person doesn't make things better either. Though both parties have agreed to stay committed no matter how hard it gets, when things are getting rough--it's hard. Cheesy love quotes on the internet often sounds easier said than done.

Yoon Jeonghan, who had spent the last thirty minutes staring at his cell phone, didn't realize the taxi had stopped. It wasn't until the driver politely patted his knee that he woke up from his reverie. He looked around, staring at an unfamiliar neighborhood he had never visited in his life.

With his limited understanding of foreign languages, he assumed that the driver was telling him that they had arrived at the address Jeonghan had shown him earlier.

"Thank you." He politely said--a thick Korean accent came through. Then he got out of a yellow taxi with a backpack hanging over his shoulder.

Jeonghan stepped on the stone tile path while looking at the well maintained grass garden on the side. He then looked at the white house and the white door displayed right in front of him. He never expected to be there after going through so much activities. When he turned around for a moment to take in the view deeply, indeed, LA is beautiful.

From the window next to the door, a figure noticed the presence of an uninvited guest. She watched from inside for a moment, before then slowly opening the door.

Shiny silver haired man, wearing a loose light pink shirt and white pants, with a black backpack over his shoulder. The faint aroma of his signature perfume immediately reminded her of someone.

"Yoon Jeonghan?" You called in disbelief.

Jeonghan looked over his shoulder.

When the two pairs of eyes met, Jeonghan let his backpack fall to the ground to immediately wrapped his arm around your shoulders. Reflectively, you also wrapped your arms around his waist, both overwhelmed by mixed emotional feelings.

It was just yesterday that the two of you reconciled after having a fight due to lack of time to communicate. You were forced to return to LA temporarily to accompany your mother to take care of one thing or another, while Jeonghan's schedule was also getting busier and busier for Seventeen's upcoming concert tour.

"God, I missed you." He closed his eyes while burying his face in your neck, breathing in your sweet scent.

"How did you get here?" You laughed in disbelief as you stroked his back.

"By plane, obviously?" Jeonghan pulled away a little from your stupid question, "Apparently superman wasn't kind enough to give me a ride."

"Of course." You rolled your eyes playfully when Jeonghan tightened his arms around you again, "Gosh, you're crushing my bones. Let's get inside first--"