Chapter 0

Long ago, the Moon and the Sun had decided to create and send a seed each to Earth. Both seeds had evolved into flowers; an orange lily and a white tulip. Both hatched human-like figures with special connections towards their creators and powers. From the orange tulip, hatched a handsome and divine man while the white tulip had hatched a heavenly and elegant lady. 

After the birth of the two divine fairies, the four elements of Earth and two forces from outer space had laid their seeds on Earth, resulting the same events as the Moon and Sun. 

Each fairy had built a kingdom for and welcomed humans into their territories. Together, the 8 kingdoms had fought side by side against threats and danger towards their beloved planet.

But one day fateful day, the stars from outer space had seen all these events happening decided to create their own blossom like the other eight sources. They gathered small portions of their light and magic and sent it to Earth.

Expecting a beautiful and bright white blossom to appear, a dark ebony cactus grew with blue pricks and a maroon flower on top sprouted instead. From the maroon floret, bloomed a beautiful yet deadly woman with vile plans running in her mind. The stars knew that she couldn't be stopped, not even by her own creators so they had sent a small light message to the fairies to warn them about the new and evil beast.

The eight fairies encountered the evil spirit and tried to stop her but failed as her powers were stronger than expected and almost ended their lives. They managed to trap her in a force that could last a millenium. But the monster had one thing they didn't have, immortality.

The fairies knew that they probably wouldn't be alive when the spirit will be released, so they began their bloodlines and created protection forces for centuries.

As time passed, the kingdoms had broken down and had become abandoned locations on a mysterious continent no regular human dared to step on. The world was changing, but the monster who addressed herself a new name didn't.

“Only a month until I can finally break free from these chains! Wait, I need a better name for when I escape.”

“How about...

Cattiva...?”

To be continued...