Chapter Nine: The Beast **18+ ONLY CHAPTER**

**EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW!!! NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!**

EVER POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. Here I am,  at 4 something in the morning,  with the hottest man I have ever seen in my life,  and here we are,  kissing passionately in my motel room.
I told him to touch me,  and he does. After flipping us over so I'm beneath him,  he starts unbuttoning the rest of my silky pajama shirt.  I'm not even wearing a bra, for crying out loud! It's not like me at all to act like this,  like I'm a desperate, celebrity-obsessed teenager. 

But I don't care in the slightest. I just want to enjoy and savor this moment between us. 

JAKE POV

I pause for a moment after unbuttoning the rest of her shirt, and I move it completely out of the way so I can see what is beneath.  Her pale skin shows, and I see two perky and full breasts with rosy pink nipples.

I look at them in complete awe and move my hand to touch one gently. She jumps at my touch as if a shock goes through her body.  I caress it with my thumb and then lower my head to kiss it gently before I take it completely in my mouth and begin to suck hungrily. 

"Ah!" A moan and gasp escape her mouth,  and it makes me want her even more than I already have. I move my left hand to play with the other one,  as I want to make sure I am touching her in all places possible. 

Her arms wrap around my neck, and one of her hands grabs my hair, tugging slightly. 

I release her nipple from my mouth and go to work on the other one.  I have to make sure I give both of them the same special attention. 

She leans her head up towards me, and I feel her lips slightly kiss my neck before I feel her mouth open wide and her teeth bite my skin. 

I wince slightly,  not from pain, but from the shock I felt from her teeth, and she, too, begins to suck on that spot of my neck. 

I decided to take this a bit further and lift both of us up to remove her shirt completely to toss it on the ground next to the bed. 

She  lets go of my neck from her mouth, and at the same time,  we look at each other with lust-filled eyes and engage our lips with each other's once again. 

Then she pushes me down, so I'm laying on the bed underneath her. 

She then stops our kiss and looks at me with her seductive eyes and lowers her head, and begins to start kissing my neck, leaving little love bites all over,  and slowly moving down towards my abdomen.

God, this woman is incredible. 

I didn't think I could get  any more excited than I already was,  but with every kiss and suck she placed on my chest and abdomen, the tension just kept on building. 

Once she reached my belt, she stopped for a moment to look up at me.  And the look in her eyes just said:

"Hurry up and move it!"

I chuckled at the sight of her,  mostly because she looked so damn sexy right now.

I stood up for a second to help her undo my belt, and then she just tugged at my jeans, and they were off.

I knew at that moment that it was my turn to tease her a bit. 

I put my hand on her silky pajama bottoms and felt for where to find the hot spot I knew she had. Once I found it,  I started rubbing it slightly. 

Little moans escaped her mouth,  and I knew I was in the right spot. I didn't want to totally please her yet,  so I kept rubbing and then stopping to keep her from totally letting go.