Chapter Ten: Together Alone

EVER POV

I have never felt like this before in my life.  I feel totally at peace. Not to mention, I've never had sex like that, either.  I'm totally worn out.  I'm still feeling that high from my multiple orgasms, thanks to Jake.  Even though we were both finished,  I can't help but feel like I want more.  I just don't want to be apart from him,  never again.  I feel hot tears pricking my eyes again,  as I think of how painful it will be when he has to leave.  As much as I don't want him to,  I know there will be a point that he will have to.  Unless I can figure out a way to help him be free. 

"Jake?" I softly ask him. 

"Yes,  love?" He responds back to me,  and my heart flutters. He called me "love." I like the sound of that. 

"What can I do to make sure we can stay like this forever?" I ask, almost as a whisper. 

"Ever,  there is nothing you can do to help me this time.  This is my mess, I'm the one who needs to fix it." He replies a bit harshly.

"I don't believe that. I think that there has to be a way where I can help you.  I just don't know what it is yet." I say back to him with a bit of an attitude.

"Ever. " He says to me with a slight growl in his throat.

"What?!" I yell at him. "How am I supposed to feel?! You made me fall in love with you through a fucking SCREEN,  and now we are finally together, and you have to leave me?!"
I feel hot tears start to prick my eyes,  feeling all of my frustration and hurt and anger all at once. 

"You think I don't feel the same?! You encaptured me from the moment you came onto my screen! I tried so hard to keep my distance from you,  but you're the one who kept pushing me to open up to you,  and I let myself..." I see a couple of tears start to roll down his cheeks. 

Now I feel like shit.

I made the person I love cry. How could I do such a thing?

"Jake. I don't mean to cause you worry.  But I need you to know that that worry you felt about me coming to Duskwood before we found out who the man without a face was,  and put him away,  is the exact same feeling I felt when you had to disappear after Lilly's video... and how I will feel every single time you leave me and break contact! Don't you understand? I can't lose you now!"

"Then what do you suggest I do?" Jake asks, bitterly. He's obviously been on the run for a very long time and has probably given up on just about every possibility of escaping his demise to the US government.

And I can honestly say,  I don't blame him. 

*Author Note *

Helloooooo, my lovelies!!❤️❤️ 🥹😍 I know it has been such a long time since I updated last, as I'm sure most of you know by now,  that I am a bipolar writer, who seems only able to complete a chapter or multiple when I am in a manic state😅😂 and for that, I apologize 😭 I think it is about time for us to continue this story though,  don't you? Especially now with #MOONVALE COMING OUT ON MAY 24. 2024!!!!😍😍😍😭😭😭 SOOOOOO. I AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS. IDEAS ON VILLAINS,  HOW TO HELP JAKE SOLVE HIS PROBLEM,  OTHER POSSIBLE ENCOUNTERS, ETC.  SO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT THEM OR SEND ME AN INBOX WITH YOUR IDEAS!!♥️ BECAUSE YOUR GIRL NEEDS SOME HELP😭🙏

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR MY STORY♥️🥺 it means the whole world to me🥺🥺