40

"Can't believe you managed to capture a well-built and trained man like him" whistling through her lips, Yiseul paced around the room as she glanced at Seo Heejun once in a while who was tied up with metal chains to a bench

"Can't help it that men can't keep it in their pants" the female closed her eyes in worry as she awaited Dino's gurlging and whining voice, complaining about the dirty sentence she had made but ALAS, the youngest member was missing.

"You sure you can handle this giant right there?" Minghao worriedly inquired, bouncing his legs up and down in restlessness. Seo Heejun was around 6'1 inches with a well-built physicue and muscles. Not to forget, the male must be extremely trained to be such reknowned informant and elite member of the underground circle.

"See that cloth covering 1/4 of his face?" Heejun was still out, taking a little more time to gain concious. "What about it?" Jun perked up at that, "Tchhh" the girl clicked her tongue at the query. "You'll call yourself a MAFIA GANG and know nothing about torture methods?!"

Hoshi felt his pride get hurt as one of the leaders and as the unit that led the tortures and interrogation of their enemies, the male felt his ego deflate. "So what are you doing?" the leader kept aside his wounded pride since it was Yiseul who he loved and adored absolutely.

"It's called WATERBOADING" Yiseul popped a grape in her mouth, chewing on the fruit, deliciously. "I won't explain" Minghao whined at that, "Don't keep us in suspense, dumbass" "It's not suspense but what if he's awake and listening to all our conversations?!"

"Had a great power nap, darling?" In a sweetly sickening voice, Yiseul snickered as Heejun grunted and squirmed in the chains that was binding him to the bench that he was laid onto. "REMOVE THIS FRICKING BLINDFOLD OR WHATEVER THIS CLOTH IS FROM MY FACE!"

Yiseul gritted her teeth in annoyance at the screams and yells of Heejun, "Your not as pretty inside as you are outside" the male still kept struggling to break the chains but no matter how much strength he used, Heejun couldn't unbind himself.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" The male yelled out to her who only chuckled in response. "I'll kill-" Heejun was cut off as he felt a sharp metal grazing patterns from his cheeks to his neck. "One wrong word and-" Yiseul lightly pierced the knife into his skin.

"Well let me introduce myself" Inching closer to his face, the female spoke with a smirk etching on her face. "I'm disappointed that you don't know me though"

"I'M THE ONE AND ONLY, CHOI YISEUL FROM SVT AS YOU MAY KNOW" With outstretched arms, Yiseul proclaimed in the empty room as if she was being presented to a huge crowd. From the other side of her earpiece she heard applause and bunch of laughters.

"H-how? She's dead!" she tried holding in her laugh, Yiseul said. "She was but she's back again" Taking a seat on the white, leather couch, the female threw her one leg over the other in an elegant manner.

"Aren't you the informant that rules the underworld?" There was only quietude following after that, excluding Heejun' failed efforts to try and escape. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Trailing behind his back, Yiseul stretched her hands.

"Dino" With a single word, Heejun understood what she was referring to but tried playing dumb. "W-what?" "I said where is Dino?!" Shaking his head profusely, the male didn't utter any word.

Suddenly he felt droplets of water hitting his face, the cloth covering his face. Heejun began feeling atrocitiously suffocated, his breathing becoming harboured. "TAKE THIS CLOTH OFF"

Chuckling deeply, Yiseul outpoured more liquid, drenching the male's face. "Wait a bit" A few more minutes passed by and Heejun felt as if he was drowning in a deep ocean, trying to hold onto something but his hands were bounded.

"I-I can't b-breathe" This torture method was meant to let the person undergo a heinous experience of drowning underwater. The cloth that covers the face unables air to pass and the dripping water soon begins to weigh down on the person, sustaining a feeling of sinking deeper.

"Already?" biting her bottom lip between her teeth, Yiseul sadly pouted, "I was just starting to have fun" The female heard a scoff from her earpiece, realising what she had spoken.

"It's just getting fun"