Chapter 6: Old Memories

Jungkookie: bucket and mops came flying...?

Suga: it means I saw the right thing

Yoongi: I thought I'm drunk without getting drunk like Taehyung

Taehyung: ....

Yn: ya now pls go otherwise you will scare them to de@th...

Mochi: congratulations, your sister is finally crazy

Namjoonie: yn...?

Hoseok: well she is not crazy...

Yn: I'm sorry from them. And Rose Max pls don't think anything mischievous..!

Namjoonie: with who you're talking with...?

Suga: who is the owner of this house?

Jungkook: they are doppelgangers..?

Jungkookie: but we can't see anyone here...

Yoongi: that's right..

Yn: Mhm.. This house doesn't belong to a doppelganger... But of.. 4 ghosts...

All: what!?!?

Later

Yn is talking with someone according to her friends but for Seokjin and Hoseok, she's talking with...

Yn: no, we are doing a serious meeting Max. Hey look your sister is calling you. Go and play with her...
Ya I will join you soon

Suga: .... Is she talking with those ghosts..?

Seokjin: yes bcuz someone forced a ghost to go inside a body (ノ_-;)...
Ok your food is here

Jungkookie: so..plates coming floating in the air...?

Yn: Ignore Mother Elsa. They have zero experience of living with a ghost after all... Hey, it wasn't a joke!.. (Smile) I like to see you smile.

Seokjin: ty Mrs Bustier

Others: ... (◎ヘ◎;)?

Suga: if you won't mind... Can I ask you who is Elsa..?

Yn: Elsa, Busier Elsa, mother of Rose who is oldest daughter and younger son Max.

They used to be my neighbour once. Uncle Charlie and Aunty Elsa became my parents after my parents went to heaven.

For our coincidence, they used to live next to my house and I didn't knew that before.

When I met them after almost 17 years, I felt relief bcuz they were (her) home.

She became my second mother after they got to know I'm an orphan...
Yup I'm very strong

Hoseok: thank you for taking care of her Mr and Mrs Bustier

Elsa: there's no need to thank us, child. She is like our daughter only

Hobi: wow Hoseok thank you. I can see all of them now. Ya, she's strong enough to live alone like that for years.

Yn: hehe ok you all take some rest until that I will take care of those troublemakers. (Went)

Charlie: sorry..?

Hoseok: actually... It's a long story.. Mhm aunty..

Elsa: yes son?

Hoseok: ... You might don't remember me but.. I do

Elsa: really?.. Wait you died playing Elevator Game?

Hoseok: yes..

Charlie: when you first played that game?

Hoseok: 15yrs ago.. And I died but don't know how long how was stucked in this world.