Chapter 15 B

Everyone were sitting in the lawn. Nyonika in Madhav's arms and Rishab liying in her lap, Amms and Varun liying in her lap,Aliya in Dhruv's arms comfortably as she was pregnant, Mukti in Abi's arms, Navya in Cabir's arms and last but not the least Nandini in Manik's arms and her head on his chest. Everyone was babysiting Aliya as she was pregnant. Then Nandini had a severe headache but she didn't show it to anyone and felt like vomiting so she ran to washroom and vomited again and again Nyonika came behide her to check her and saw this. She called their family dr. to check her, meanwhile Nandini came out of the washroom and told she is fine.

N:Nandini chalo come you will rest 

Nan: Mom i am okay plss chalo bahar.

Nyonika agreed seeing her to be daughter-in-law's cute pleading face.They went outside and sat with their partners. AS soon as Nandini sat down she was bomered by list of questions by everyone. But she asured she is fine and from back voice came.

Person: Yaa ofcourse Dr. Nandini Murty that's why you are vomiting.

Nan: Dr. Karan shit.

K:Nandini you were vomiting in the hospital also i think you have food poisoning came i will check you and don't argue Nyonika aunty called me to check you.

Man: Nandu no tantrums.(strictly retorted)

Karan and Manik took Nandini to the room and had her check up and resulted food poisoning. Karan left giving medicines to Manik as Only Manik or Rishab can make her have medicines.Before giving her medicines everyone had had their dinner but as soon as Nandini ate dinner she vomited which made everyone more worried. Manik made her drink some turmeric milk and gave her medicine. After that again everyone sat in the lwan in same positions. Madhav and Varun asked Manik and Nandini their love story. Manik told them everything after which he got scolding and was teased.

M: Manik you troubled my daughter so much.

V: Manik seriously Monster Manik like seriously Monster Nandini you call him Monster(laughing).

everyone looked at Nandini because she didn't answer.As soon as they turned towards her they saw her side hugging Manik and sleeping trying to hide her face from light of lawn lights.Everyone smiled seeing her sleeping cutely. After some chitchat everyone slept there itslef. 

Next morning Madhav was the first to wake up he saw Manik and Nandini and smiled as they were trying to hide their faces in eachother to avoid sunlight.After Madhav everyone woke except Nandini and Aliya.

Nandini because of medicine seduction and Aliya because of tiredness.Manikpicked up Nandini and took her to his room and gently on the bed and kissed her forehead.Manik went down after getting fresh and last time glancing Nandini if she is sleeping comfortably

In Afternoon 

Nandini was still sleeping but Manik didn't know as he had gone to the recording studio for the last song.Manik and others came back at Manik's house directly as they had decided to get ready there.After coming back they saw only Nyonika and Amms in hall instructing the servants and then Madhav talking on phone rather scolding someone and then the great Varun who was having worried expression and shouting.

V: Mom Mom (without noticing Fab 5) God Mom Nandini..........

Man: What happened Bhai is she fine??

V: She is not waking up.

Man: Haan toh itsok na she has eaten her lunch hasn't she??(he stated rather asked looking upwards)

V: yeah she hasn't waked up since yesterday Manik.

Man and others(in unison): What??????????

Manik ran upstairs and saw Nandini missing on the bed everyone reached and asked