SHINING FIREFLIES

Nandini blushes with embarrassment as she takes the jar from the guy . Her heart is filled with feelings for the guy who saved her piece of life-The jar with fireflies.She notices the fireflies shining and is not able to keep her eyes off the guy. She gets on the bus.

In Mumbai, outside the bus stop, near the taxi stand

Nandini's Uncle: Intney rupey to nahi hote!!

Nandu: Chachaji, koi bat nahi hum cab le lete hai chaliye.

At home

Nandini, Rishab, Chachaji and Chachiji reaches home. Everyone was tired because of the hetic day. Chachiji asked Rishab to go up and take rest. Rishab goes uo and tries to sleep but gets one of his panic attacks..... Nandini and Chachiji rushes up listening to the sounds coming from Rishab's room. After a minitue or two Nandini calms Rishab down and makes him sleep. Chachiji askes Nandini the reason behind Rishab's panic attacks. 

Nandini replys: Before 10 years ago we were traveling back to home from a restaurant when something happened worse and we lost mom-dad and from then Rishab is getting these panic attacks.

At the same time on other side:

Manik and his Girlfriend Alya were spending some quality time with each other and Manik's cell rings. Manik picks it: Hello! haan Aunty bolye kya hua??

Dhruv's mom: Manik!! please ghar aao Dhruv ko phir se panic attack aaya hai please jadi se aa jao vo bahot gusse me hai

Dhruv had the same panic attack and was allmost broken and had destroyed everything in his room.As Manik came he calmed Dhruv down by his favourite song "YAARO DOSTI"...............

Next Day 

Chachiji: Nandu tum acha gaati ho aur acha dance bhi karti ho tum SPACE UNIVERSITY join kyu nahi karti.

Nandu: Par Chachiji main papa ki tarah Scientist banna chahti hu.

Chachiji: Thik hai koi bat nahi Nandu. Main sirf isliye chahti thi kyounki mera koi beta ya beti nahi hai.koi bat nahi.

Nandu: Thik hai Chachiji main SPACE mein hi jauingi..

to be continued..................

#Niyatiparikh__luvDR

#purvas_luvgabbu

PLS do vote and comment ur views.