FIGHT N' FRIENDSHIP

SORRY FOR BEING LATE BECAUSE WE WERE BUSY IN OUR SCHOOL WORK... HOPE U UNDERSTAND..

After a few days Alya realized that manik was upset due to nandini and decided to send 2 goons behind her. nandini was little furious after meeting manik and fighting with him. 

Outside the collee building near entrance gate while Nandini was leaving the college two boys started harrasing her.

B1: Nandini tumne yaad hai ki tumne muje yaha bulaya tha to dekho main aa gaya

B2: Excuse me Nandini ne tumhe nahi muhje bulaya hai..

[The boys have a BIG ARGUMENT with each other while Nandini sobbs seeing it]

One of the boy holds her hand and denys when Nandini ask him to leave. HOPEFULLY Dhruv came to protect her and to protect Dhruv our YOUNG HERO," MANIK" came.

Nandini and Manik have an argument while Dhruv punches Manik  after listening to him.

Manik is upset that his own BUDDY punched him the to because of Nandini, the newly came girl.....who already started distrubing their group............................

After Manik left Nandini saw Dhruv's hand bleeding. She covered his wound with her handkerchief.

Nandini: Tumhe Manik ko punch nahi karna chahiye tha, vo bhi mari vajah se usko kitna bura laga hogo he is your best friend, your buddy and I am just your friend that to from 2 or 3 days.

Dhruv left from there without answering Nandini got a letter from Principal......................

so comment and vote without fail aur hamare silent readers this time plsss do comment

LUV U LADS HOPE U UNDERSTAND

FOR TIME WE WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE DUE TO OUR EXAMS  ARE COMING NEAR BY

#Niyatiparikh___luvDR

#purvas_luvgabbu

special thanks to

#Renuka_luv1D

#Chuchu1220