Untitled Part 11

Hey guys ..... We are very sorry for the looong wait anyways its purva here updating for the first time so please comment and tell how was it and I will be introducing manik's and nandini's P.O.V.

Read on......

Recap :Manik is going to give nandini a surprise

Nandini's P.O.V

Manik told me to get ready for a surprise and I don't know what to wear -traditional or formal. I am very nervous and put on a shirt and jeans.

I was running down the stairs when i suddenly lost my balance and was going to fall but manik caught me . i regained my balance and hugged manik.

Maniks POV

I told nandini to get ready . After a while i heard a loud scream .I ran down the stairs to find nandini falling down .I run there and catch her in time to save her head from hitting the floor .After a second she got up and gave me a cute hug.

Nandini:Manik thank you sooooo much agar tum time par nahi aate to main hospital mein hoti .

Me :Nandini mujhe lagta hai ki yeh karna mera farz tha .Anyways ab chalo late ho raha hai.

I went down with her helped her get into the car and then started the car. We had not gone far when the car broke down .

Me :shit yaar aaj hi car kharab honi thi .

Just then it started to rain but I went out to check the car .Itold nandini not to get out but she being her stubborn self followed me. I was walking ahead when i heard her scream ....

Authers note:guys we know it was a smalll crappy chaptet but I had writers block and we are relly sorry for the latee update but pls vote and comment our silent readers ..we are motivated by your comments and suggestions and we are really sorry once again