Chapter 15d

Hey guys  we are back ............ So go on and read the story......

They started to go down the stairs when ...

Manik"Nandu tumne navy blue pehna aur  maine  red and black ...jao change karke red  aur black pehenlo na plsss

Nandini" par Manik -

Manik "par var kuch nahi change karlona ....."

Nandini"Manik mujhe bolne to do.....mere paas abhi red ya black me kuch bhi nahi hai so this will dhave to do."

Manik"(sighing) to thik hai tum ruko ma change kar leta hu ...."

Nandini "jaldi everyone is waiting for us..."

Manik goes and changes into  a navy blue  tuxedo..Nandini smiles on seeing him and they both go downstairs hand in hand.

Cabir"Finally u guys are here mujhe lag raha tha tum logo ka engagement karne ka irada hi nahi hai"

Everyone goes ans ugs both of them and then the FAB5 have a group hug . 

Manik and Nandini exchange the rings  and then ......manik couldnt control himself amd kissed nandini in front of everyone . The Fab4 ,navya  and Varun start hooting and nandini blushes a deep shade of red.......

Cabir"ahem ahem. Guys  get a room "

Manik and nandini (in unison)"Cabir !! "

After that they all sit down and chill for the  remaining time enjoying their time together.

A\N .... Its purva here.i know this is a crappy chap. But had to do it to compensate for the long period during which we didn't update.pls pls pls vote and comment our silent readers .......it motivates us.