Untitled Part 12

Recap:manik takes nandini for a date but the car breaks down and manik gets out to see what happened and nandini followed him , and it starts raining and suddenly nandini screams

__________________________________________________________________

Maniks p.o.v.

I was checking the car and then suddenly heard Nandini scream . l turned around and saw Nandini fallen down .l run to her and see that she has fainted.

I call the ambulance and tell them to come fast . Ipick up nandini and carry her to the car..

After a while a hear an ambulance siren . I get her out of the car . She is put on an strecher and taken to the hospital in the ambulance. I sit in my car and follow the ambulance. When I reach the hospital the hospital the doc.has alredy checked her and she is unconcious . I ask the doc.if i can see her . He gives me permission and I go and sit near her bed and jst then i think of calling cabir and dhruv. First I call cabir.

Cabir :hello manik kya hua tu abhi call ....??

Me:cabir vo nandini.....

Cabir :ab kya hua use?!?!

Me:vo jaab hum log bahaar jaa rahe the tab meri car bigad gai aur mai aur nandini bahar nikle to baarish hone lagi aur nandini faint ho gai ... Hum log abhi hospital mein hai nandini ko jaldi hosh aa jayega.

Cabir : Tum log kabhi problems ke bina nahi reh sakte na .... Ruk hum sab udhar aa rhe hai tu tention mat kar .. Chal byeee

__________________________________________________________________

Guys we are really very sorry for the late update but plss vote and comment :-) :-)