Meeting Fab 5

At the College

Nandu went to the college and saw a big crowd gathered near the main gate. She made her way the center and saw a boy on the terrace of the college building  trying to commit suicide. Then she noticed a boy taking the video of that boy, she went to him and told him,'Timhe upar jaakar use niche utarna chahiye, idar khade rehkar uska video shoot nahi karna chahiye.'

Boy-'This should only happen to him ad he chose a FAB 5 girl Mukti to like.. And I am Cabir her best friend so that's it. Chill why are u so worried.'

Listening to this Nandu was shocked. Nandu sighs ang goes to the terrace and tries to explain the boy that the building was 360 ft high and if he jumped from there he would be crushed to death. She somehow succeeds in making him understand. Sje brings him down and lands herself into trouble. Then she notices the same guitar cover with a boy and thinks that he's the same guy who yesterday saved her jar from breaking.

In the Corridor

She and her newly made friend on terrace Navya received a message from a boy.

Boy: Kya tum vahi ladkiya ho jinhone ise ladke ko bachaya.

Navya: Haan hum vahi hai. Kyu??

Boy: Nahi main bas itena kehene aaya ho ke FAB 5 ne tum dono ko canteen me invite kiya hai.

As they went there they saw the 5 sitting over there waiting for them. Manik harrasses Navya seeing which Nandini gets angry and speaks up bad stuff to Manik. Next Manik is a angry young man of the group and he gets angry and Namdini os mow his target. Manik takes away the pen belonging to her father which meant a lot to her as it was the first and last thing of her parents. Manik made Nandini realise that he is the worst boy she has ever met in her life. For today it was over in giving the pen back.But its not over for Nandini as Manik can the extremest step to protect his friends. As they meant world to him, if they left his life would stop as per now. As he has not yet fallen in love with anyone. But Manik thinks he loves Alya,his worst enemy Harshad's sister.

Days went and Manik was becoming worse and worse with Nandini. Seeing which Harshad thought of a plan to make Nandini and her beat friend Navya on his side.

Now it's over this day is the day when Manik crossed his limits as per Nandini because he threw her precious pen and broke it. In which the results came out by Nandani punching Manik.

Now Manik is in a very bad mood playing his guitar and continuously thinking that how the hell Nandani punch him in front of everyone.

Finally his 4 friends Alya , Cabir , Dhruv and Mukti find him in the drama room.

C: Dhruv go in and relax him

D: But he is in very bad mood

M: Dhruv but we don't have any choice he will just listen to you . You can onlu calm him done.

Dhruv enters the room saying Manik tu , use ladki I mean to say Nandani ka gussa apne guitar pe kyu nikal raha hai jiska gussa hai usepe nikal

By saying this Dhruv indirectly creates a big problem for Nandani who is his very good friend secretly.

Hiding his friendship with Nandani was not done for dhruv but his also could not say his budsy Manik as amanik hated Nandani.

A new day arrived taking out a plan foe harassing Nadani and making Manik very happy and a big problem in Nadani's life.

Now Manik's plan was a party for everyone also foe Nadani his new TARGET

[In the party what happens thats a secret come again to know that]

TO BE CONTINUE

#Niyatiparikh__luvDR

#purvas_luvgabbu

Plz so vote n comments