Chapter 15 A

In Evening

Everyone gathered that Malhotra mansion.

C: So guys now its party time. Our Aliya is pregnant and our Nandu.........

Man(cuting cabir in between almost shouting): NANDINI

C: What??

Man:Nandu sirf mere liye hai. Tu na usse Nandi bola.

Al:Ohhh!!Possessive...

Nandini shoots a deadly glare to Manik

Man:Ohh!hello ma'm aise mat dekho mein mar gaya na toh u won't be able to live without me so stop giving me this i will kill you look.

Mu: Wow! Kya baat hai Manik abhi toh enagement bhi baki hai aur Nandini ke mann ki baat bhi jaan li.Amazing Abhi tum bhi Manik se kuch sikh lo.

Hearing this Abhi rolls his eyes and Nandini blushesto hide it she runs to the garden.Manik shoots dagers at Mukti and follows Nandini.C(shout at Manik):Ohh!Humare Romeo humari sharmili Juliet Nandi ko jaldi vapas leanna aur apne Romeo mode main mat chale jana.Hume party bhi karni hai.

Man:Woh vapas aa hi jaayegi.

Manik reaches to garden and turns hearing footsteps behind him and fing everyone smirking at him.He again turns but gets shocked seeing Nandini crying.

Man(wiping her tears):Nandu plzzz don't cry plzz mere liye until and unless u want me to cry with you because i can't see u crying plzz plzz.

Nan:Manikplzzdon'tcryIwillnotcry(in a go after hearing him that he will cry)

navya,abhi and fab 4 who were standing in a distance were enjoying to see the apples of their eyes concerned and possessive for each others precious tears.

Al:Seriously!they are truly,madly and deeply in love with each other.

everyone else together( in unison):Woh toh pehle se hi pata hai hume.

On the other side Manik asks nandini the reson she was crying.

Nan:Manik...(Hiccup)..Muhje.....(Hic)..mere Mangolore......(Hic)..yaad aarahi.........hai.

Everyone panicked seeing her hiccuping while she was going on crying again.Manik patted her back once then hugged her trying to calm her but of nouse. Suddenly an voice came from back which made everyone excited as it was a knowing voice.

Boy:Hello everyone.

Man:Bhai!!!!!

C,D,Al and Mu:Varun!!!!

Nan: Bhaiyu!!(she ran to him and hugged him like they were bichede Bhai-Behen)I missed you sooo much Bhaiyu.

Man(got jealous seeing Nandini hugging his bhai):Nandini leave him(But Nandini being Nandini didn't)Nandu i said leave him.

Nan: Manik what the hell is ur problem ??leave i don't want to talk to u.(Saying so she starts leaving )

V:Nandu meri Behen tu uski vahaj se mere sath bhi baat nahi karegi.

Nan:Nooo ek toh he is not taking me to Mangolore Sujata,Priya aur sab se milne dusra he is not letting Daddu spend time with me And now he is not leting me hug u i hate him.

V: Manu say sorry to her aur tu usse Mangolore kyu nahi leja raha?

Man: Sorry aur agar Madam Mangolore jaygi toh taale dekhegi kya sab ke ghar par(Nandini looked at him confused and everyone wanted to stop him as it was a surprise for her) Aur nahi toh kya wo chali jaygi toh sagai koun karega kal mera sath mein akele apane aapko ring pelha do kya?

Everyone facepalmed their faces and Nandini asked

Nan: ohhh acha kal meri sagai hai wow Manik tumhe nahi lagta tumne muhje bohot jaldi batadia?

Manik realized wat he said and: Woh Nandu actually i had planed it to be surpride for u but..

C: Seeing u fuming in anger for not taking u to Mangolore our Romeo blurred out it.Manik Baba bohot acha kam kiya

V: Nandi kyu pareshan karrahi sabko ruk tu.

Man: Bhai wat do u mean by pareshan kar rahi hai

V: Idiot just now when was saying noooo when i asked to talk to me she was looking into your eyes and she read it all because your eyes say everything she taught u.

Man: Nandini I will not leave u wait (He starteg running behide her first she hid behide Cabir but he moved making way for Manik as she flopped their plan to surprise)

Nan: Cabir ??

C: yaa becoz you destoryed our plan to surprise you haan but if he trobles you don't worry your bhai is there

Then she hid behide Madhav directly who was standing with Nyonika,Rishab and Amms

Man: Dad plzz

Nan: NO Daddu plzz Mom aap bhi toh bolo na plzzz

Man: Listen Nandu you flopped our plan.

Nan: Noo

Fab5, Navya and ABhi ( in unison):What??

Nan: Arey he only spoke it in front of everyone toh who is your culprit?

Fab4, Navya and Abhi: Manik

Nan: Toh fir attack him not me he destoryed your plan not me Cabir

Man: Nandini u just wait.

After some more running hidding and teasing finally Manik caught Nandini and started tickling her and she laughed her heart out and others were just admiring them. Suddenly Nandini's head started to pain as it had not recovered still.Manik stopped tickling her an dher stand while Navya ran inside to take her painkillers and water for her.As soon as Navya came Nyonika made Nandini have them and slowly Nandini started feeling well. Everyone settled there in the lawn itself.

PERCAP: MaNan story narration to Madhav and Varun.

Really sorry guys