BECOMING SPOT

Now as I didn't tell u what had happened in the party here it goes:

In the party Manik harrasses Nandini upto the extreme limit which makes her angry and makes her break Manik's piece of heart(The showpiece which belonged to his parents). Manik became angry at this and annouced that Nandini has to pay 1lakh rupees or else...

But Nandini is not that rich that she can pay him 1lakh rupees. So Manik decides to make her his SPOT. Nandini refuses to become his spot but finally has to become....

Manik: Everyone party is over Thank You for attenting it.[Everyone leaves the party hall]And you Spot where are you going in my room in 5 mins or else you are gone.

Nandini:Sadu!!!

Manik: Excuse me! I heard it.

In Maniks room 

Manik goes into his bathroom to change his clothes while Nandini comes into his room waiting for him to come out. She's so tried that she dozed off on the couch itself before Manik came out of the bathroom. 

Manik comes out of bathroom and sees Nandini sleeping on the couch in a very uncomfortable way. And thinks of shifting her head a little so that she get support but Nandini gets a jerk and her eyes opens. To her surprise Manik was not wearing his T-Shirt. She immediately closed her eyes and told: Manik please wear ur T-Shirt.Please.

Manik: Its my room and its my choice that I want to wear my T-Shirt or not.

Manik and Nandini have long fight throughout the night though in morning they fight.

Nandini experiencing Manik names him " MONSTER MANIK" and Manik names her "SPOT"........

Harshad takes advantage of this and convinces Navya and Nandini that Manik is a really worse boy.Nandini thinks that Dhruv has saved her jar from breaking his is so nice then why does he stay with Manik...............

To be continued....

#Niyatiparikh__luvDR

#purvas_luvgabbu

Pls do vote and comment..