SAME SCHOOL

Yesterday when I reached home. I ofc got scolded for not asking about going I just ignored them and went to my room. All I could think about was that boy Jeon Jungkook . I couldn't get any sleep cuz of him. I woke up early as I have to go to school. Got ready and went downstairs I skipped breakfast cuz I want in mood to eat .
During the whole bus ride I was thinking about him and nothing else. The bus arrived at school and I was driven out of my thought I sighed and started walking towards my class. Soon the bell rang and the teacher entered. Everyone greeted him.
"Good morning , sir"
"Morning, everyone on your seats. Today we have a new student. Welcome him"
My heart stopped beating it's him. Jeon Jungkook.
"Hi, I am Jungkook"
While everyone was busy talking to him I was thinking about how to hide my self.
"Okay everyone quite now, Jungkook as you joined one month after the starting of semester Seorin will help you with all the work go and sit beside her"
OH MY GOD Why meee?????
"I'm a failure, make him sit with Namjoon he is really good at studies" I yelled hoping he will sit with someone else but it didn't work.
"Seorin, don't act as if are not a straight A+ student" The teacher said this while everyone was ready to ship me with him cuz tension was visible on my face. He just smirked and sat beside me.
"I guess my wish is fulfilled" he whispered to me
"What you doing here?" I kinda whisper-yell at him
"Studying ofc" he said with a blank face staring on the board
I rolled my eyes and tried to concentrate on the topic the teacher is teaching.
——-Timeskip(recess)—————————
"Finally" I said gathering all my stuff and putting it in my bag. And went to cafeteria to meet my friends.
I was looking for my friends when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw Jennie.
"Hey" she said
"Hi" I said gasping cuz she scared the shit outta me.
"Where are the others"I asking trying to find Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo.
"On their way,btw I heard you got a boyfriend" she said pointing at Jungkook.
"What the hell. Noo , he's no match for me. Who told you that" I said I barely know that guy and ppl started shipping me and him great. Just Great.But I can feel his eyes on me and I don't know why but I started blushing.
"You classmates , who else ? Your face that you like him" she started teasing me.
"Unnieee" I said totally frustrated then suddenly Lisa,Jisoo and Rose came.
"What's up?" Lisa said cheerfully she's always like that happy 24/7.
"Our cat likes someone" Jennie said
" I AM NOT A CAT!"
"Yes you are"
I elbowed her playful say no while they were busy asking me questions about it. I couldn't hide my smile my face was as red as tomato. After they were finish teasing me we went to order our food and started eating . I can still feel his eyes on me so I decided to look at him.
Yes he is looking at me and his friends teasing him.
"Told ya she like him! Look at her she is starting at him"Jennie started teasing me again. Oh my god will they ever stop. The bell rang and we said bye and went to our classes. Yes we have different classes. After my bestie left Seoul these 4 became my friend. Eunji is her name she broke the friendship after she got to about the abuse saying it's good for me. Anyways I went to class teacher hasn't arrived yet which is good everyone was talking to each other and laughing. I can't see Jungkook which is nice so I quietly went to my seat. He out of the blue came and sat beside me.
"You made friends?" I asked
"Yea"
"Why don't you go and sit with them"
"I don't want to"
"Fine"
"By the way give me your phone number"
"Why" I was so shocked at what he just said . He wants my phone number.
"Stop overreacting it's for work ,you have to help me with work remember"
"Oh ,yea I almost forgot" I let out a sigh of relief.
I wrote my number on a paper and gave it to him "Here" .
He look at it and just smirked .
"Don't even think about bothering me" I warned him.
"Okay"
After few more periods the school ended. The final bell rang which means now school is over and we can finally go home. I packed and stuff and stared was the corridor was so crowded but still I made my way out of school. I saw my friends I bid goodbye to them and started walking towards my bus but then I feel someone holding my arm and turn around to look. The someone is non other than Jungkook
"Are you going without saying bye to me" he said
"Yea, any problem" I replied with a black face
"So rude, anyways bye"he said.
I don't reply to him I just rolled my eyes and started walking towards my bus
————————————————————————

Ik it's cringy but it's my first time so pls don't mind my mistakes
Will post next part tomorrow
Byeeer!