AWAY FROM EACH OTHER

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

I rushed behind her. I don't trust her when she is angry. She told me about her anger that how she is not her anymore when she is angry. I have even witnessed it with my own eyes. It's all cause of living in that fucked up house that abused her and never loved her the way she deserves.

She is no less than a psychopath. But my love for her will never change even, if she is a psycho. I will still love her.

I felt to check the roof first I have a feeling that she would be there. I went to the roof, opened the door, and heard a sobbing voice. It's Seorin's voice. I saw her leaning on the ledge. She has some kind of obsession with leaning over the ledge just a few inches away from her death. 

There's a lot of lightning here providing a nice view of her. "Hey Seorin!"  I shouted taking a few steps closer. "What?" she replied in a cold tone.

"What are doing here?" I asked.  "What happened? why were you crying?" 

I am now standing next to her.  I saw her holding her left hand, holding it too tight. I grabbed her hand. Her knuckles her bleeding and the knuckles of her right hand were also bleeding but not too much maybe that's why I didn't notice.

"You were punching the wall weren't you?" I asked dryly.

"Yea, so what?" she whispered. I sucked a deep breath and said "Tell me what happened, It was your mom, wasn't it? "

" She called me from another number, yelled at me a time or two but then she said something which broke me" She paused for a moment to regain herself and then continued, "Said she wishes for me to fail and then when I go back to her so that she can abuse me again. It's my everyday fucked up routine to listen to these kinds of things but........ this time .... this time it's about my dreams for which I am working day and night and she is wishing for me to fail." she sobbed. 

Her words broke me. I can't even imagine having parents like that. " Seorin, Listen you have me and your friends by your side you don't have to give a shit to what they say. You get me. I promise that I will always love you the way you deserve. They never deserved you."  I tell her.

She nodded in response and hugged me "Thanks" She said. 

"Let's go downstairs Jisoo unnie is worried and we have to treat your hand too," I said holding her hand and taking her downstairs.

We are in the hall Jisoo Unnie is dressing Seorin's wounds and asking her about everything while she is answering her voice is not normal, I never experienced physical and mental abuse from my family guess I will never know how it feels and I might fail to comfort Seorin but I don't need to experience that shit to comfort her my hug is enough.

Soon It was our bedtime Seorin insisted on sleeping in her room but I am not letting her stay alone when she needs someone by her side.

                                             ....................................................................

SEORIN'S POV

Days, weeks, months, and a year passed away it's time for my debut Kookie already debuted. And I haven't seen him since then it's been almost a year since he debuted or since we saw each other.  I miss him, I loved him more than anything and I still do. I bet he misses me as much as I miss him. A tear escaped my eye. When I heard my group members come in I quickly wiped the tears.

"Seorin you won't believe w-what Lia j-j-just did," My leader  Kim Eunji said in between of laughing and gasping for oxygen.

"You seem off, something bothering you?" she asked with her voice full of concern.

"Nah I'm fine tell me what you were telling," I said faking my smile.

She asked me once again and when I refused she told me the story of how Lia tripped and spilled water over her manager's clothes. 

Just 3 minutes and our debut mv will drop out. All 7 members of my group including me are staring at the computer screen both nervous and happy about our debut. 

We have been told that if won't be famous we will be forced to disband. That's why me and my group members work until we cannot stand. We have overworked and are very hard on ourselves. We have sacrificed everything to be here. We can't just disband so easily.

Just 10 seconds left "10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6, 5, 4" We all started counting slowly "3 ... 2.... 1!" We screamed in the end due to the joy and happiness. WE DID IT! But the journey  doesn't end here. 200 groups debut every year we have to be the one which will rule over people's heart cathing everyone's attention. We are determined to work hard for it.