AUDITION

SEORIN's POV

Five day passed really quickly . It's the day when I will give audition in YG company. It's good that I am a huge fan of K-pop so I know everything already.
I was in outside the audition room waiting for someone to call me so that I can go and perform. But then suddenly I was Jungkook. He looked as if he ran a marathon.
"What you doin here?" I said while looking at him with widen eyes.
"Today is your audition so I came here for you" he said
"Okay" that was that I could say cuz he just said I CAME FOR YOU which had shook me.
I was standing there in my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name I turn around and saw Jennie,Lisa,Rosé and Jisoo unnie.
"Why didn't you told us?" said Jisoo unnie.
"I was too busy in the preparation" I said.
"You could have at least informed us anyways best of luck"said Lisa.
Then someone came towards me and asked my name and told me it's my turn now.
All of them including Jungkook wished me best of luck. And I went in the audition room.
As soon as I saw 4 of the judges who were looking at me as if I murdered their whole family my confidence just left me.
One it the judges who was female said "Introduce yourself please". Well I take my words back she is polite.
"Hi everyone" I said while bowing "I am Kim Seorin and I am 16 years old. You can call by my nickname Soew which is I guess the best nickname in the whole world" wait why did I say that oh no! I am done for sure.
But then I saw all the judges were laughing and that was a relief. I just smiled and then they told me start performing. They played the music and I started dancing after that they told me to sing and rap I did everything with my heart. My heart was beating so fast not because I was dancing and singing because I am nervous. Then the one who told me to introduce myself smiled at me and said "Well done the results will be declared tomorrow on the website"
"Thanks" I said while smile nervously. And left
when I came out I saw all of them were still there waiting for me. All 5 of them ran towards me and asked "How was it?"
"I don't know I just did everything they told me to do and later they just smiled and said well done and told me that the results will be declared tomorrow" I said
"I am damn sure you did amazing" said Jisoo unnie.
"Yea" the rest of them agreed.
"Let's go home I am tired" I saw and we all walked to the bus station.
"Okay byeee!" I saw while go in inside the bus.
"Byeeeeeee!" All five of them replied.
I smiled and took a seat. I am happy that I at least tried. But the problem is how will I tell my family about this. Seorin you are dead beachside according to them I should become an engineer not an idol. Even tho I am the topper of the class but still I don't want to be an engineer so I am going to follow my dream. No matter what
——————————————————————
Another short chapter but pls wait the story is going to get nice