AT JISOO UNNIE'S

SEORIN'S POV

This can't be true. " Is he saying the truth unnie?' I asked Jisoo Unnie

"First come inside pabo" she said and dragged me while my eyes were fixed on Jungkook due to shock. We came into the living room and sat on the couch and he came a few seconds later.

"So he your cousin brother and he is here to....?" I asked

"To stay with her for a few days" he said 

"What? how many days exactly?" I kind of shouted

"2 or 3 weeks" he answered

"Stop, First Seorin, what happened? Why are you here late at night?" Jisoo unnie asked

"I left my house for my dreams" I said with a blank face 

"What?" both of them said in unison

"My poor ears, didn't you hear? I left my house for my dreams so I came here to live with you for a few days or until I debut, umm... can I unnie?" I said while covering my ears with my hands.

"Ofc you can, my cat" she said while ruffling my hairs 

" 'Cat' nice nickname, Cat" Jungkook mocked

"Shut up" I yelled

"Don't fight I am going to cook something" Jisoo unnie said as she stood up to cook something for the three of us.

"Okay" we (jk and me) said in unison. 

I took out my phone and started scrolling through the internet due to some memes and funny videos I smiled and maybe laughed a little. Soon I felt him staring at me. "Talking to your boyfriend?" he said in a serious tone.

"I don't have one" I said without looking at him.

"Really?' he said while raising an eyebrow. I looked at him. Damn ! he looks hot raising his eyebrow and sitting like that. Shut up Seorin. Focus. "Yea" I replied coldly, looking directly into his eyes. I rolled my eyes and started scrolling through my phone again. "You're bold" he said 

"I know" I replied 

He was about to say something when Jisoo unnie shouted " You both again started"  from the kitchen. we started at each other for a second and started scrolling through our phones. Soon Jisoo unnie came with food and kept it on the table. After eating Jisoo unnie told me my room and told Jungkook to help me with my bags. Now, everyone is in their rooms sleeping but here I am scared of the room no question it's beautiful and big but I am afraid what if a hand drags me to an unknown place. (A/N: this happens to me a lot I can't sleep in a new place without these types of thoughts) I took my pillow and went out of my room. It's so dark in the hallways (yes Jisoo unnie owns a mansion but lives alone cuz her parents are in Busan cuz of their work) I don't want to wake her up cuz I know I am dead if I wake her up. Jungkook's room is next to mine he annoys me a lot I should take revenge. I knocked on the door a few seconds later the doorknob twisted. His hair was messy which made him look cute. Shut up Seorin.

"What happened?" he asked in a raspy voice leaning over the wall.

"I am scared so may I sleep with you pleaseee" I said with puppy eyes

"Yea come in" he said and closed the door and lights. 

I lay beside him and not even after a second later I started to hear little snors. I smiled at his cuteness. He was sleeping on his side. I always wanted to know how cuddles feel in real life.  Let's give it a try. I wrapped my arms around his waist and my right leg over his legs soon his arms snaked around my waist. I was right cuddles are warm and comfortable. That was the last thought in my mind before I drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter? Ig it was nice . Tell me your thoughts

wrote this while listening to 'still with you'