HAPPILY TOGETHER AFTER A LONG TIME

SEORIN'S POV

I am overjoyed to say that I have finally achieved everything I ever wanted in life. Most importantly, I have my beloved partner, Kookie, by my side. Our companies have officially announced our relationship to the world, and it feels like a dream come true.  Of course, we knew that not everyone would be thrilled with our news. Some self-proclaimed "fans" have expressed hatred towards us, but we refuse to let their negativity dampen our spirits. We see their behavior as a sign that they were never true fans, to begin with. 

Our love for each other is strong, and we will not let anyone's hate get in the way of that. We are grateful for the support of our true fans who have shown us nothing but love and kindness throughout this journey.  

Right now I am at his place binge-watching One Piece live-action we both love anime I mean who doesn't? 

I can feel his gaze on me I am afraid to look at his cause he might kiss me. But taking a deep breath I did. Our faces are just an inch apart. "Don't look at me like this," I whispered.

"Like how?" He asked with a smirk forming on his lips, leaning even more and finally pressing his lip on mine. His lips are like silk, and slowly his tongue slides inside my mouth. His hands tighten around my waist. His tongue explores each and every corner of my mouth. His kiss is sweet effortlessly sweet. Our lips part "Damn you are like a drug." He said and kissed me again. 

Our lips were locked for an uninterrupted five minutes. When we finally parted, he gasped, 'Thank God I didn't kiss you earlier, or else I wouldn't have been alive those years without you.' His breathing was heavy, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. It's moments like these that make me truly happy - seeing just how much he loves me.

This happy moment was interrupted by my beloved mom's phone call. What else can you accept from her?  I send them half of my salary which is more than enough for anyone. What else does she want now? 

Rolling my eyes I pick up the call. I didn't say anything just waited for her to speak up "Hello" She said. Her voice is different than usual. My eyes squinted she isn't like that she needs something.

"Yeah," I said coldly. There was a brief pause but then she spoke.

"Seorin, how are you?" She said pretending to care for me. Fakeness was visible in her tone.

"Get to the point quickly" I replied in a cold tone.

"Dear it's not like that I am your mom I care for you. I just wanted to request you to come back" she said. Huh! care for me wow. She's so pathetic.

"Remember the last time you said "I hope you fail so that I can teach you a lesson" You hated me from the start. Go back to your favorite daughters now what happened?"  I snapped.

"It's not like that I'm sorry my child," she said in a calm tone. There was a minute of silence and then I spoke "Mom?". 

"Yes," she replied.

"Fuck off" I exclaimed and then cut the call.

I looked at Kookie his eyes were locked on the screen. He looked up at me and said with a smile "She deserved it" and then hugged me. 

                                                                    .........................................................

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Our fairytale has finally come to a close, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. It's hard to believe that we have achieved everything we ever desired and dreamed of. When we first started on this journey, we had no idea what was in store for us. We knew we wanted success, but we had no idea how to achieve it.

The road to success was long and winding, and there were many obstacles that we had to overcome. There were moments when we felt like giving up, but we knew that we couldn't. We had to keep going, no matter how difficult it got.

We faced many challenges along the way, but we never lost sight of our goals. We worked tirelessly, day in and day out, to achieve our dreams. We put in countless hours of hard work, and we never gave up.

As a result of our perseverance and dedication, we have achieved everything we could have ever wanted. We have successful careers. 

Looking back, we can see how far we have come. We have grown so much as individuals and as a family. We have learned many valuable lessons along the way, and we have become stronger and more resilient as a result.

 We are incredibly grateful for everything we have achieved. We know that success is not easy to come by, but we also know that it is possible if we work hard and never give up. We are living proof of this, and we hope that our story can inspire others to pursue their dreams with passion and dedication.

                                                                       END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice chapter ig. I hope you guys liked it. pls don't mind my mistake or that it was very short the next one will be amajin. I will post about on my insta ( mah id- arcane_407 ) and yt channel ( https://youtube.com/@KuRo74100?si=fOdzasaqtyhpq9yY  link to my channel). Basically spoilers and some random prompts and povs.

     AND THX FOR READING!