MY DREAM

TIMESKIP
FEW MONTHS LATER
Its been few months since Jungkook got transferred in my school. We became close friends.He became popular many students got to know that he is a hybe trainne and the shocking part is that Namjoon is also a hybe trainne both will debute in the same group and Namjoon will be the leader.
Everyone started respecting both of them cuz of this. Today in school Jungkook asked me if I wanna be his partner in the music competition at first I declined his offer but those puppy eye and that sad face. No one can resist that cuteness. Right now I am  lying on my bed thinking about what song to sing and my phone started to ring I look at the caller Id which made me blush so hard that my mouth hurts.
OTP
"Hey" he said
"Yea" I replied as if I was never blushing when I saw the caller id
"Have you decide what we will sing or not?"
"Not yet but you should also use you brain or else it will be rusted"
"Heyyy stop being rude"
Even tho we are talking on phone but still he sounds cute.Stop! Seorin stop! Stop complimenting him!
"Okay okay, are you free right now"
"Yea I am why?"
"We can meet somewhere decide it together , where should we meet?"
"You can come at my house I have many instruments too, you know my address or I have to send you"
"I know, I will come in few mins,bye"
"Bye"
I jumped of the bed and got ready. Told my parents that I am going to my friend's house and got out of my house and started walking according to the directions . A part of me was happy . A part of me is excited. A part of me hates that I like him cuz I know that once he debute he will not get a lot of chances to meet me. I was in my thought when I didn't even realise when I at standing infront of his house I knock on the door but no answer. Then I knocked on the door again I heard the door knob twisting. It's his mom.
"Oh , Good evening mam,"I greeted her with a smile.
"Good evening honey, may I ask whom you want to see?" she greeted me and returned the smile.
"Ahh...is Jungkook here?"
"Ah, Jungkook he is here . You are his..."
"His friend" Does she think I am his girlfriend ?!?
"Oh" she said and then called Jungkook.
He came and she me and his mom talking his eyes are widen in shock. "Hey , Seorin. Mom I am taking her to my room" he said while dragging me to his room.
"You could have called me or just message me"he said
"Sorry" I replied
" okay now have you decided which song to sing" he asked
"Yea what about 'I am the best' by 2NE1"
I told him all about that song.We listened to it and he agreed. Later we distributed the lines.
The he said for me to start so I did I sang as if it's the last time.
"How was it"I asked him
"It was.........just mind blowing I never really thought you could sing so well" he complimented me.
"Thanks I actually wanted to be an idol" I replied him
"So why don't you give an audition"
"You know my family they will never allow me"
Then he started give me a lecture about why I should follow my dreams and all.
"OMG! Jungkook! Will you stop,I will give an audition, okay?"I said annoyingly.
"That's nice,so when are giving the audition and have you choose a company yet"he said his happiness is visible on all over his face
"After few day I will go for it after 5 days" I replied.
"What about company?"he asked
"Yg ofc." I answerd
We were just discussing about it when his mom entered and asked us if we need anything she asked Jungkook to come with him downstairs for some work. So he did . After few minutes I saw a diary. It must be his I thought and opened a random page and I got schocked when I saw it.
————————————————————————
What can it be??!??!!? Gonna update as fast as I can't pls wait