LEAVING MY HOUSE

SEORIN's POV
I was busy in my thought and packing my stuff I heard the door knob twist my heart beat stopped. It's my brother "Hey why are you packing ?...Don't tell me" he said he sounds sad.
"You are right I am leaving I can't stay here anymore" I said while shoving my stuff in the suitcase.
"Best of luck"he said and started helping me with packing.
"Wait aren't you going to shout on me or call mum and dad and tell them about this or stop me" I said totally confused by this behaviour.
"Who am I to stop you" he said "I can't come between you and your dreams, all I can do is to wish you luck and help you that's what a good bro does" he said
"Stop acting like a kid you are 14 now" I said while laughing.
I went towards my drawer and took out my best ever painting of Emma Watson or Hermione granger which took me a week to draw. I took it and closed the door behind me and started walking towards my brother .
"Here" I said while giving it to him
"You Never even let me touch it and you are giving me this" he said with widen eyes
"I know you have a huge crush on her" I said while smirking.
"Oh shut up" he said while snatching it from me I can see he is blushing.
"Take good care of it or else.... "I said
"I know I will take good care of it" he said
"Okay best of luck"he said while going out of the room.
After a while I was done with my packing it's 9:47 pm now. I can leave. I took my bags and opened my room window and jumped. I looked around to see if my path is cleared or not. It is so lets goooo! Seorin don't be so much excitied I said to my self and started walking. I walk-run(inventing words like yeji) until my house was out of the sight I know where I will live at Jisoo unnie's. So I called her to inform that I am coming. 

OTP

Seorin-hi, Jisoo unnie

Jisoo- yes

Seorin- I'm coming at your house please don't ask question right now I will tell you everything when I will reach there.

Jisoo- Oh okay.

Seorin-bye

Jisoo-bye

.And with that I cut the call.There's never been a time when I'm in problem and my unnie refuses to help me.I am very lucky to have her as a friend but sometimes she is more like a mother to me. I was just being in my thought and being grateful that I have Jisoo unnie as a friend when I realize that I am near her house.After a few secs I was in front of her house I pressed the bell and not even after a few secs I saw someone whom I never imagined would be here............................

None other than Jeon Jungkook and Jisoo unnie beside him. "What is he doing here?" I shouted in shock as I entered the house."I should ask this to you and she is my cousin " he said, What the fuck is going on here..OH GOOD LORD!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

IK the chapter is boring hehehehe.