Chapter 2

Waiting for this love

**Rebbeca**

Today was Monday. Ughhh back to the usual, yay me I get to dump my boy toy of the week and find someone else. Omg I didn't realize how bad that sounds. Anyway... hey stop judging.

I quickly showered. Once I got out of the shower I put my hair into the half up-half down thing. I don't really know why but it's cute on me. STOP judging I'm not self conceited, at least I don't think. I need to brush my teeth. Okay time for makeup. If I'm supposed to be pretty like my friends I need makeup.

I put on moisturizer so my face won't break out later, then add some concealer. I add a thin line of eye liner and a nice coat of mascara. I put some of my pink sparkly lip gloss and admire myself in the mirror.

I need to pick out my outfit because obviously I can't wear this robe to school. I carelessly toss on a cute light pink shirt and some ripped white skinny jeans.

I check myself out in the mirror. My face looks like normal. My hair is dry by now so it is a cute wavy, not exactly beach wavy or annoying wavy but kind of in the middle. My shirt is tight but not weird tight. My jeans are actually not that bad.

Okay that's it I'm ready for school. I ate some cereal and asked my mom to drive me to school. She dropped me off in the back.

When I walked around to the front of the school I saw my girls in a huddle next to the front door, that's where we always meet.

"Hey girls.", I say to them. "Hey R.", I heard them say. "Let's go to class.", said Morgan. "Okay!", I said.

After a few classes we had lunch.

In the cafeteria I found Jake (my boyfriend). "Hey Jake.", I said walking up to him with his friends. "Rebbeca." he replied. "So you know what happens at the end of the week?", I asked. "Yeah...", He replied "So um talk to you some other time R.", "Bye bye.",

I slowly walked up to the girls and Taylor was crying like crazy. "Taylor walk with me real quick?", I asked. "O- Okay.", She bawled.

She followed me into the hallway. "Okay spill!", I exclaimed.

"I was i-n the middle of t-telling Adrian and he started laughing at me.", she explained finishing crying mid sentence. "Why would he do that?", I ask getting mad, nobody does some crap like that to my bestie without getting something from me.

"He was just dating me for reputation.", she said looking at the ground. "What a jerk!!", I scream getting the attention of others around us. "Calm down I'm okay.", she says plastering on an extremely forced smile.

"Your obviously not 'okay' if you were just bawling!", I said a bit quieter now. "Okay whatever just don't do anything please.", she pleads. "Okay okay.", I put my hands up in defense.

I walked into the cafeteria with a non crying Taylor.

"Is everything okay?", asked Linsey. "Yeah some stuff went down with Taylor but it's all good now.", I say assuring them. "Okay good we thought something was really wrong.", said Eden. "Nope it's all good.", Taylor spoke up.

The bell rang. I walked slowly towards the basketball courts because it was free period.

Dear lord sweet baby Jesus. OMG look over there I see AUSTIN MAHONE. He has been my crush since about... wait I have to think about it............. hmmmmm oh yeah maybe 5TH GRADE. That's a very long time like about six years.

He was playing basketball with Alex Constancio and Robert Villanueva. They are so good at basketball.

Someone taps on my shoulder making me jump about ten feet in the air. "Sorry to scare you but I'm new and I'm looking for Rebbeca Gomez.", said this really gorgeous girl with a huge pink bow on her head looking like a lost puppy.

"Well your search is over I happen to be Rebbeca but call me R.", I say with a genuine smile. "Oh well I'm Camila Cabello but call me Mila.", she says returning the smile. "Well would you like to come to my house after school and we could go to the mall?", I ask hopefully, I need to get some new clothes.

"Sounds like a load of fun sure!", she exclaims.

She sits next to me on the bench and we just talk about some random things until the bell rings.

________________________________

Okay boooom CHAPTER TWO leave a comment saying what you think. I would really appreciate it if you click the 'vote' button. ILY😘😘😘 thanks for readin'.