Chapter 3

Waiting for this love

**Rebbeca**

The rest of school was just as boring as usual. I was waiting at the front of the school for Mila so we could go to the mall.

"R lets go!", Mila shouts running up to me. "Okay okay, do you have a car yet?", I ask. "Of course, do you?", she rolls her eyes and asks. "Ummm... about that.", I say looking at the ground. "YOU DIDNT GET YOUR LICENSE YET?!?!?!?", she shout asks me. "No.", I say quietly looking at the ground.

You see I'm 16, of age to take the test but I just never made the time to take it. Besides Taylor has a license so I'm good.

"Okay.", she shrugs dropping the subject.

We walk up to this really nice goldish color charger (A/N the car btw incase us didn't know).

"This is your car?!?!?", I ask with excitement and curiosity. "Duuhh who else's?", she sarcastically replies.

I get in the car and the seats are plush and so so so comfortable. "Can I have your car?", I ask in a joking matter. "When I get a new one.", she replies with no humor in her tone. "Wait your joking right?", I ask stunned "Nope not at all.", she replies with again no humor. Kill me now.

I had to give her directions to the mall because she was new but we got there in under twenty minutes.

"Okay let's go to American Eagle, then Aeropostale, then Rue 21, then Abercrombie, then.", I cut Mila off there. "Let's just start with those!", I exclaim laughing at her pink blushing cheeks. "Yeah your right.", she laughs.

We walk up to American Eagle just as Camila had suggested. We walked around the store and picked up items here and there slowly filling up separate baskets. "Can I try on this dress?", I ask Mila who was studying a pair of pants deciding whether to put them into the basket. "Yeah, I want to see it on you!", she says excited throwing the pants into her basket.

"I decided to get those pants because yolo!!", she exclaimed as we walked up to the nearest dressing room.

I walked into a stall and put the dress on. It was a white lacy cute dress that went about mid thigh. I picked up the jean vest thingie that went with it. All I can say is wow. This dress is adorable. I need this in my life.

I strut out of the dressing room and Milas jaw dropped. "Okay that looks fabulous so I'm buying it for you.", she says smiling. "No no no Camila let me buy it.", I say smiling as well. "No I'm buying it for you, think of it as a thank you present for you being nice to me.", She says smiling even bigger. "Okay fine but I owe you.", I say my face growing stern.

We payed and continued onto the other stores. After we went to all the stores Mila suggested we went to the food court. "If you think the pizza from where your from is good then you should try this!", I exclaimed walking up to the food court pizza place. "We'll see about that.", Mila suggests.

After we eat Mila calls her mom and tells her that she is staying at my house tonight.

On the ride home I crank the music up and we shout the lyrics to songs while attempting to dance in our seat belts.

As I walk in the front door with my minimum of 20 bags I shout "Mom my new friend Mila is staying over tonight.", and walk up the stairs.

"Okay so let's look at our clothes, then watch movies, eat, and go to bed?", I suggest. "Okay sounds perfect.", Mila smiles.

After like an hour of looking through adorable clothes, we decided to eat before we watch movies.

My mom had made some spaghetti and can I say it was delicious. "Thank you so much mom!", I say washing the dishes from dinner while my mom talks to Mila. "Yep.", she replies.

"Come on Mila lets go watch a movie or two.", I say grabbing her wrist and dragging her upstairs.

I fell asleep right in the middle of the movie we were watching in my room.

I dreamt of the day in fifth grade when I started liking Austin.

'We were at recess and I was playing wallball. Austin came to the line and bet me. "If you beat me you can be my best friend, but if not then I get to be your best friend.", either way you could tell he wanted to be my friend. I ended up winning.

We were friends for a while until about eighth grade and he started dating a girl named... I don't even remember but she told Austin that if they were going to date then Austin and I couldn't be friends. Of course he picked their one week lasting relationship over our years of friendship. My dreams of him always end with him dumping our friendship. I usually wake up right about now.'

____________________________________________________________

Okay boooom CHAPTER THREE okay that's the last time I do that but anyway ILY😘😘😘 and I hope you like it. Comment what you think and feel free to vote on it.

Okay I'm sorry now. This chapter was really short, I'll work on that.