Chapter 8

Waiting for this love

**Rebecca**.

After my alarm went off I took a quick shower. I almost fell asleep in the shower. I don't really know how though. I went to sleep so early last night.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it. It's been a while since I've done that.

Today I plan to confront Taylor and the girls. I also need to explain to Camila why I blew her off for the whole day. Lastly I need to ugh ask Dylan to go to the movies with me.

For my eventful day I need to look fierce but cute. That's going to take some effort.

I once again for the second day in a row use a Pinterest makeup design.

I walk into my closet and search through my clothes. Suddenly I remember, I bought a really awesome outfit from American Eagle that day at the mall.

My makeup says cute but my outfit says fierce.

(A/N outfit and makeup above)

My theme today was black and white. Today is going to be great.

I grab my bag and phone then walk downstairs. "Mom I gotta get going early , stuff to do.", I say kissing her cheek. "What's the 'stuff' you have to do? Is it meeting with Austin?", my mom asks.

" No mom it's not, but he could give me a ride thanks for reminding me.", I say. " Have a good day!!", she shouts but I'm already outside.

I take my phone out of my bag and dial Austin's number that I've memorized so well.

It rang twice before he answered.

(Becky and Austin)

B- "Hey Aus I don't have a ride to school and I don't wanna be dropped of by my mom.", I say.

A- "K be there in a few.", he says quickly then hangs up.

That was weird. I just shrug it off. If he wants me to know he'll tell me. It's probably not a big deal.

Austin kept his word, it has been less than five minutes and he's already here.

"Took you long enough!", I joke. "Haha very funny.", he playfully glares.

The ride to school was silent after this little conversation. It wasn't a bad silence though. He pulls up into a parking space in the front of the school.

"Thanks for the ride Austin see you in gym.", I say. "You're very welcome and I'll see you then, plus you're meeting Alex and Robert.", he says. "Umm did I miss something I don't remember agreeing to that.", I raise an eyebrow. "Come on if you like me you'll like them.", he says.

"Ughhh fine you win.", I say.

I turn and walk towards the cafeteria. Taylor and I are going to have a little chat.

I walk up to the table and the girls are huddled up. I wasn't invited I see. "Hey girls.", I say all cheery breaking the conversation. I'm just acting cheery believe me I'm beyond angry. "Taylor I wanted to talk to you about something that's been bugging me.", I say still cheery but with a fake frown, it's a popular girl thing. Basically it's acting fake.

I learned all this from Taylor, I guess you could say it was almost acting lessons.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I suppose I could.", she says standing up and walking behind me.

At home she actually acts like a normal person but at school she acts like a fake, almost like Regina George (Mean Girls).

"What's up... Bestie?", she asks faking another smile. "Please girl I'm not your bestie anymore and that smile is so fake even your imaginary friends from 8th grade couldn't pull it off." I say.

"Why are you being like this Rebecca I thought we were friends?", she asks. This hurts because we were but she's hiding things from me. Great just great (note the sarcasm) now there's a crowd forming around us.

"First of all from now on call me Becky not Rebecca. And second I'm not the one being secretive and hiding things from my so called 'best friend'. Like what were you talking to Camila about yesterday. Like for real a test? Seriously? Everyone knows you don't care about your test scores." I say. She just scoffs.

"You wanna be like that? Fine have fun with Camila, just know that I don't have your back anymore. And to think that I called you best friends the other day, and I meant it. But it's fine sure I was hiding things. I didn't plan on telling you. But I also wouldn't call you out in front of all these people." she says and I feel this pain in my chest. "Also it's none of your business what I was talking to Camila about. If I wanted you to know I would tell you not Camila.", she finishes.

She starts to walk away but I grab her wrist. "Taylor I want you to know that I understand you don't have my back anymore. I put myself into that. But if you need me I will always have your back." I say then walk down the hall.

I hear a whole ton of clapping. Why is there clapping. I look up and almost the whole school is there with their phones out recording the conversation. I guess they've been waiting for a fight between me and Taylor. We've been inseparable since 8th grade.

Every word I said was true though. I don't regret a word I said.

I strut down the hall towards the bathroom.

I look in the mirror. My makeup is a little runny from some escaped tears. I quickly fix it and add concealer so you can't see where it was running.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Camila standing there with her phone in her hands.

I walk up to her. "Whatcha doing?", I ask. "Watching the argument between you and Taylor." she says. "Oh.", I frown. "Look Ive been keeping a little bit of a secret just as much as Taylor but I'm going to tell you just not here not now." she sends me a small crooked smile.

Okay I just lost Taylor and find out that Mila is hiding something too.

Good thing the warning bell rings. I can rely on class to not betray me.

_____________________________________

Okay okay okay there is chapter eight. Oh yeah I forgot. ILY❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much all of you. I have got quite a few votes and reads. Remember to vote on this chapter because you love me. Okay yeah you probably don't even read these so I'll shut up. Lol.