KillerxGoth!Reader {Smutt}

Author's Note: Heavy smutt. like, r e a l l y heavy smutt. this'll include the use of toy play, biting, and a couple other things. You have been warned.

Also Killer tops because well....Killer.

What I mean by Goth!Reader is mostly just their style of clothing, hair, and makeup. Ya'll are a l i t t l e edgy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I step out of the shower, with nothing around my naked body, to find Killer standing there in the middle of the room.

"Heh, nice body, Y/n." he smiled. "The tats are definitely a nice touch. And I really like your abs."

"GET OUT!" I ran back into the bathroom to wrap a towel around myself. I could have sworn that I locked the door. The motherfucker must have teleported into my room.

"Ay, don't shoot the messenger!" Killer called. "Once you're dressed, it's time for dinner." When I looked out the bathroom door, Killer was gone.

I walked out into my room once more, alone. I walked into my closet and got some clothes. They were a black crop top with skeleton hands where my tits would be, and a pair of black jean shorts, and a bra and underwear, of course. I get dressed, put on a pair of black socks, and then slipped in to my black army boots. I brush out my hair, wich really isn't all that long. It was dyed a dark red. I looked in the mirror and smiled. The fit showed off my abs and tattoo sleeves nicely. Maybe Killer will actually notice me for once.

I've had a crush on Killer for a hot minute. I mean come on, he's hot as fuck. No matter what he wears, he can pull off the style. He's a really good fighter, I tend to train a bit with him sometimes. And when he talks....oh man when he talks.... He has a voice that's smooth as butter, and his voice isn't like, deep deep, but it is a little on the lower side. He's just..... absolutely perfect.

I walked downstairs, and slide into the seat next to Horror. Horror and I are like, absolute besties. And Horror is the only other one that knows about my crush on Killer. He gave me a look that said that we'll probably have a pillowtalk later.

As I began eating, I caught Killer looking at me. Was that blush I see? I looked up, and he looked away. I shrugged and just stared at my plate as I continued eating. Eventually, Horror, Dust and I were talking about what day we should go out and see the new movie. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Killer staring at me, frowning a little.

I finnished eating and got up and put my dishes in the sink, then walked back over to Horror. "When youre done eating, Pillowtalk in my room." He nodded, and I walked upstairs into my room.

"Who is it?" I asked when somebody knocked on my door.

"Girlie, it's Horror."

"Come in!" I smiled, hugging one of my squishmellows.

Horror walked in and sat at the foot of the bed, "What happened between you and Killer?"

"How did you know it was about killer?"

"Gurl. You're obsessed with that man. How could it not."

"True, True. WELL-" I took a deep breath. "Killer saw me naked."

"He saw you what!?"

"I walked into my room from the shower without a towel wrapped around me and Killer was in the middle of my room. He commented on my tattoos and abs, then told me dinner was ready and left."