Part 3

Dazai's POV:

*i woke up and its already 3am, damn it only 2 hours off sleep well i might as well read my book to pass the time*

~4 hours later~

*i headed down stairs to get some coffee before i go to school i hope that asshole isn't down stairs*

"Ah Osamu good morning how are you my boy"

*of course hes awake Mori my father*

"Since when do you care how i am doing Mori" -dazai said annoyed

"Well i am your father so i should ask hows my   son is doing and please don't use my name  its Dad, Father or Daddy to you am i clear Osamu"  -Mori said

"Eh you make me sick Mori" -Dazai said pouring coffee in his mug 

"So how was your first day off school i wasn't home yesterday for dinner so i didn't get the chance to ask you"

"It was good" -Dazai said truthfully he never expected to say that about school

"Thats great to hear, oh and by the way I will be late again tonight and Elise will be at her friends so you will be alone tonight don't bring any girls over now"

"Yeah whatever Mori Im off to school" -as dazai said that he already left without hearing his father say goodbye

*Man i hate him of course hes going to be late thats good for me at least I don't have to deal with him*

~few minutes later he was at school~

*I arrived at school but I don't see chibi anywhere where is he*
Dazai thought to himself as he starts looking for the short ginger boy, he looked everywhere but couldn't find him. The bell rang and dazai thought maybe hes in the classroom he headed there but didn't see him.

*Where is Chuuya, is he ok, im worried, wait why am i worrying about him this much we just meet calm down Dazai he might just over slept, maybe hes already sick off me...NO NO stop thinking and just focus on the lesson*

Chuuya's POV:

*SHIT I OVER SLEPT FUCK IM GONNA BE LATE I BETTER HURRY*

Chuuya started getting ready for school quickly as possible, he brushed his hair, washed his face got changed and put on his shoes and packed his bag.

*no time to make food i better leave a note for my brother when he wakes up to let him know ive gone to school*

Chuuya put the note on the fridge and left for school.

Dazai's POV:

"And with that class is how we find X thru Y and we get 56x and 39y. Now on to the next one"

*Man math is a little harder i mean i get it with Mr Kunikida teaching but hes a little scary-*

"SORRY IM LATE MR KUNIKIDA" -the ginder said as he barged into the classroom

"Nakahara you are 15 minutes and 3 seconds late to my lesson" -he says moving his glasses

"NEXT TIME I'LL SEND YOU TO DETENTION YOU GOT IT NOW SIT DOWN AND YOU WILL BE GETTING EXTRA MORE HOMEWORK GOT IT MR NAKAHARA" -he says yelling

"yes sir" -chuuya says heading over to his sit where dazai is

*FINALLY MY CHIBI IS HERE YIPEEE SCHOOL IS FINALLY NOT BORING*