Part 18

TW: spicy moment some very homosexual part in this 😀‼️‼️

3rd POV:

"Are... you apart off the... Mafia?" -Chuuya asked looking into Dazais eyes.

Dazai was just speechless he didn't say anything just silence, he turned away from chuuya gaze at him thinking what to say.

Dazai's POV:

*What do i do? Do i tell him the truth, I can't lie to him, Id normally lie my way out when others in my life brought up suspicion and it always work but with him... But with him its different. I loge him to much to lie to his face about this, what if he leaves me? Leaves me like everyone did, I can't lose him i love him to much i-*

"Dazai? You ok?" -Chuuya said cutting Dazai out off his thoughts.

3rd POV:

"Huh yeah im.." -Dazai stopped talking, he sounded emotionaless and dark, he looked like he was going to cry even.

Chuuya saw his expression and took his hand and turned his head to face him and to stare im his chocolate eyes.

"Dazai...I want you to be honest with me, no lies"

Dazai was still speechless but after hearing that he knew what he had to do to keep the one he loves.

Dazai took a deep breath and started talking.

"Yes...I am"

Chuuya eyes winden but wasn't shock he was glared even that he was in the mafia.

"Well sort off.... I tried leaving but i cant escape its impossible he always has a way to control me to manipulate me i don't know how i can get out off this situation" -Dazai said trying to explain himself.

"Him as in your father Mori"

"H-how you know that?"

"Ive had suspicion and asked Ranpo for help, he told me your father was arrested for being suspension he was a mafia boss, and he also told me about someone in Japan who did Mafia activities and stopped the day you moved here and ranpo said because you stopped in Japan you came here to continue in Yokohama."

"That Ranpo is smart" -Dazai said chuckling.

"Yeah he is its really scary"

"But there's one thing he got wrong and he doesn't know"

"Oh?"

"I moved to Yokohama because... Because off Oda"

"Oda?"

"Odasaku he was my uncle he died in a gun fire for a job, he was the one to raise me when my father was off doing whatever he was doing"

"That uncle? He was aslo in the Mafia??"

"We both were working for my father, Oda was actually the reason i desided to stop working in the mafia but i clearly didn't have that choice, his finally words to me were"

FLASHBACK:

"Dazai.." -Oda said calling dazai

"Im here just hang in there Oda don't die on me now" -Dazai said holding onto Oda.

"Dazai i want you do something for me, a promise"

"DON'T START THAT SHIT YOUR GONNA MAKE IT"

"Dazai...Please i want you to promise something for me please"

"Ok....what is it?" -Dazai said trying to hold back tears.