Part 15

3rd POV:

~Time skip on the bus going back home~

Everyone was on the bus on their way back from the trip everyone was excited to be back but not back at school.

They had reached the school and everyone's families were waiting to pick them up.

"Alright everyone off the bus and grab your stuff" -Kunikida said.

"Dazai Chuu welcome back how was the trip" -Verlaine said. He was there to pick Chuuya amd Dazai up.

"A sir Your chuuya's guardian thats correct right?" -Kunikida said.

"Uh yeah Verlaine Paul at your service"

"Chuuya and Dazai escaped and went to a carnival so they have one week off detention" -Kunikida said.

"Jesus Chu you can never escape getting into trouble, alright thank you sir"

"Oh and Dazai i need to meet with your father about this situation too so could you please let him know"

"Um you can do it yourself" -Dazai said getting into the car.

Chuuya followed behind and Verlaine finished up talking with Kunikida and got it to the car.

"So you boys had fun" -Verlaine said while driving.

"Yeah it was fun" -Chuuya said.

"Very not forgetful moment" -Dazai said looking at Chuuya and smiling.

"Good you guys had fun" -Verlaine said.

They had reached home and went inside Dazai and Chuuya unpacked and went to sit on the couch. While sitting on the couch Chuuya laid on Dazai shoulder and Dazai put his arm around Chuuya. Verlaine walked in and noticed something.

"You two have something to tell me or you're just gonna be stuck in closet off denial" -Verlaine said grossing his arms.

"Um what?" -Chuuya said.

"Oh my god are you two dating yes or no" -Verlaine said.

Dazai was about to say something till Chuuya cut in.

"No now not your business asshole" -Chuuya said.

Dazai looked at Chuuya confused.

"Alright still in the closet well im headed off to work see you two later" -Verlaine said and headed out.

"Ok what was that you forgot my amazing asking you out or something" -Dazai asked.

"No i didn't im not ready to tell Verlaine or even anyone i just want it to be a us thing for a while you know?" -Chuuya said emabaredsed.

"Ohhhhh so the Chibi wants me all to himself" -Dazai said smirking.

"Don't push it you weirdo" -Chuuya said and Dazai jumped on him topping him

"Your cute you know that" -Dazai said and connecting his lips with the ginder.

They were making out on the couch till Dazai phone rang and ruining the moment.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me" -Dazai taking out his phone and answering.

"What"

*Dazai its Hirostu i heard your back in town* -It was hirostu who was calling Dazai.

"Oh Hirostu hi whats up"

*I have a job for you and i need you to do it*

Dazai started and got up to go outside to talk.