Part 13

TW: smoking actions ❗❗❗

3rd POV:

Chuuya and Dazai head out to the market place to explore and find some cool stuff. They found one and went into explore stands and see what they could bye.

Dazai and Chuuya the entire time held hands and they didn't realize till Chuuya noticed when Dazai let go to look at the walking cat robot toy. Dazai got over excited at the thing while Chuuya just found it stupid but looking at Dazai made Chuuya heart race.

"OHH CHIBI LOOOOK A GAME LETS GO" -Dazai said grabbing Chuuya's hand again.

"You wanna play a game?"

"YEAH IM GONNA WIN YOU SOMETHING" -Dazai said smiling.

They played the game and Dazai won first round and wan Chuuya a cat plushie.

"Here you go Chuuuuu do you like it?"

"Yeah i- i like it" -Chuuya said holding on to the toy and smiling.

"YIPPEEE COME ON LETS EXPLORE MORE"

The two explored more till they stopped to get some sushi and sat on a bench talking joking around fighting. It was so much fun the boys though.

After a while the boys headed back to the hotel and went to their room.

"Sup you two how was exploring" -Tachihara said laying the bed with Junichiro sleeping on him.

"It was fun why is Junichiro sleeping?" -Chuuya said.

"Well we explored the hotel and came to the room and did some stuff and he feel asleep" -Tachihara said.

Chuuya and Dazai both knew what they did since theres so many clothes on the floor.

"Boys head down to diner and after that we going out on a lil walk if you wanna join" -Kasagi said knocking on the door.

"Actually Miss me and Chuuya ate when we were out so we are good and i just wanna rest" -Dazai said.

"Thats ok Dazai see you two tomorrow" -Kasagi said and leaving the room

Tachihara picked Junichiro up bridal style while the boy was slowly waking up.

"Will see you two later byee" -Tachihara said and left.

It was just Dazai and Chuuya in the room and immediately when Tachihara and Junichiro left Dazai grabbed a pillow and thru it at Chuuya.

"BASTARD IM GONNA KILL YOU"

"OHHH NOOO A DWARTH IS GONNA KILL ME KM SO SCAREDDDDD" -Dazai said dramatically.

Chuuya grabbed a pillow and yeeted it on Dazai. The boys continued having a pillow fight till they both got tired and went to sit down outside the balcony.

"DAZAI WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE IN THE HOTEL ROOM" -Chuuya said.

"Comeeee onnnn no one gonna know besides its outside no rules saying i cant" -Dazai said lighting a cigarette.

Chuuya shrugged and just lit one too, they were laughing and joking around till they both went silent staring outside.

"Chibi"

"Mhm yeah"

"Wanna go on a walk im bored"

"Sure but what about the teachers?"

"Will just leave a note now come on"

Chuuya wrote a note and left it in a night stand and Dazai and Chuuya headed out in the night.