Part 8

3rd POV:

Chuuya was sleeping next to dazai. When he woke up he saw dazai hugging Chuuya, Chuuyas blushed and was panicking, he then calmed down and stared at his face for hours.

After a while Verlaine came into the room.

"MORNING GAY" -He said shouting as he came into the room.

"SHH BASTARD dazai is still sleeping AND WHAT DO YOH MEAN GAY IM STRAIGHT" -he said trying to keep his voice low.

"Oh sureeeeee whatever Chu im going to work Dazai should be fine he doesn't have any broken bones just bruised ribs make sure to make him move alot ill be home later see ya" -Verlaine said leaving the two to go to work.

Chuuya laid back down on the bed again staring at Dazais face.

He soon desided to get up to make some cereal.

As he was making the cereal heard dazai groan and he rushed to tge bedroom.

"DAZAI your awake thank fuck are you ok?" -He asked looking at the brunette trying to move.

"Yeah just sore i feel like my body just turned into soup" -He said trying to move to sit up on the bed.

"Dumbass don't move your lucky you don't have any broken bones"

"Were you worried about me chibi" -Dazai said smirking teasing the small ginder.

"Shut up, but all seriousness yes i was bitch you eere thrown out off a god damn window i thought you died"

"Well you see i dont easily did chu" -Dazai said laughing till he noticed his bandages.

"These are new-"

"Yeah we had to put new ones on because you needed them"

"Chuuya did you..." -He stopped talking being scared that Chuuya might have seen them.

"Yeah.. I did i guess thats why you were bandages, Dazai you don't have to talk about it now just rest ok?"

Dazai nodded and stared at the ginder into his ocean eyes.

Chuuya's POV:

*He was looking into my eyes his hazel kinda chestnut eyes are so hauntingly beautiful. I snapped out off the trance and looked away trying to not show my blush on my fave.

"Uh i- i made cereal want some"

"Yeah i could do with some cereal" -Dazai said

Chuuya went to the kitchen, he came back with two bowls and gave dazai some, it was a small bowl not much for dazai but enough to feel his stomach.

Chuuya sat down on the bed and put the TV on and they ate and watched some cartoons in silence.

~time skip ig~

"Dazai?"

"Mhm yeah?" -Dazai answered looking at the ginder.

"You can't go back to your house. For now your staying here with me Verlaine doesn't mind and if you want I can ask Verlaine to head to your house to get some stuff for you."

"Thank you chibi that means alot" -He said smiling at the ginder.

They continued staring at each other till dazais phone pinged. He looked away from the ginder and saw a text and his face smilled.

"Chibi My friends are in town this weekend"

"Friends?"

"Yeah Atsushi and his lil emo Boyfriend" -Dazai said.