Part 10

TW: Sexual assault
and blood❗❗❗ (im sorry)

3rd POV:

Chuuya woke up and grabbed his phone and he realized it was 6am Wednesday he sighed and looked at dazai who was asleep, he nudged him to wake up because they were going to school today.

"Oi ass face wake up" -Chuuya said nudging dazai harder.

"Mhmmmm 5 more minutes chibi"

"Tsk fine im going to shower when i come back you better be up and if your not im dragging you out off bed" -Chuuya said walking out off the room to go and shower.

Dazai quickly woke up scared that Chuuya might actually do that.

After Chuuya showed he came back into the room fully stressed. Dazai noticed Chuuya had his hair down, Dazai has never seen chuuya with his hair down and thought chuuya looked really pretty.

"What you staring at weirdo."

"Huh uh nothing im going to shower too"

After Dazai had showered he realized he forgot his t-shirt he walked into Chuuya's room shirtless when Chuuya looked up and his face was full red from seeing Dazai shirtless.

Chuuya starred at Dazai for a hot minute till Dazai noticed.

"I know your staring Chibi do you like what you see" -Dazai said smirking.

Chuuya quickly snapped back to reality and threw a pillow at Dazai.

"Tsk as if"

Dazai laughed and put his t-shirt on. The boys continued getting ready and soon they left for school.

~at school~

First few classes passed so quickly Chuuya amd Dazai didn't really do much learning just messing around and fighting.

Chuuya and Dazai went to have their lunch on the roof they were making jokes and eating their lunch it seems so perfect they bought thought.

"COME ON CHUUYA ITS EASY TO CATCH A GRAPE IN YOUR MOUTH JUST WATCH" -Dazai said throwing a grape up and catching in his mouth.

"IM TRYING IDIOT"

"Well try harder here let me through it in your mouth and try catching it"

Chuuya opened his mouth and dazai didn't throw it in his mouth instead just flicked the grapes at him.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU"

Dazai got up and started running while the ginder chased him.

"TRY CATCHING ME" -Dazai said sticking his tongue out.

After that Chuuya caught up to him, and jumped on him they both fell on the ground laughing.

After lunch they walked to their class till they ran into someone.

"Well isn't Chuuya Nakahara" -A tall grey hair man said.

"What do you want asshole"

"I see you found a another bitch" -He laughed.

Chuuya just ignored him and grabbed Dazai writs and walked past the boy.

"Wait Chuuya i want to talk to you" -He said stoping the ginder.

"Fine, Dazai head to class ill be right there"

Dazai nodded and walked away but he feel something strange instead followed them.

The boy and chuuya walked to the bathrooms so the teachers didn't catch them skipping classes.

"What do you want Shirase unless you called me here to kick your ass i dont see a problem with that." -Chuuya said.